D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That just might explain it.
Actually I don't think this is accurate. There's a comment in there that states they couldn't find any sources to back up the claim. A quick search and I couldn't find anything either.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pompeo on Republicans: Those that tried to own the libs lost; those that articulated policy won.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Actually I don't think this is accurate. There's a comment in there that states they couldn't find any sources to back up the claim. A quick search and I couldn't find anything either.
I will say though one person made a good point: if you want voting to be 21, gun ownership should change to 21 too.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I will say though one person made a good point: if you want voting to be 21, gun ownership should change to 21 too.
Handguns are already restricted to age 21 but that still doesn't do anything about the teenagers with stolen guns, although it might help with the idiots who leave their legal guns in a car, which is where most stolen guns were before the theft.

We need to require training and impose harsher penalties for leaving guns in cars without being secured in a case, which is required in many states. People do the legal thing by not taking their gun into a place where it's not allowed, but they do the stupid thing by leaving it where someone can easily steal it. Only in America.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Handguns are already restricted to age 21 but that still doesn't do anything about the teenagers with stolen guns, although it might help with the idiots who leave their legal guns in a car, which is where most stolen guns were before the theft.

We need to require training and impose harsher penalties for leaving guns in cars without being secured in a case, which is required in many states. People do the legal thing by not taking their gun into a place where it's not allowed, but they do the stupid thing by leaving it where someone can easily steal it. Only in America.
I think what I was trying to get at is as the Democrats want the voting age 18, so do the Republicans to 21. Both want it for an advantage. Therefore for consistency (and objectivity I hope) 18 and 18, or 21 and 21.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I think what I was trying to get at is as the Democrats want the voting age 18, so do the Republicans to 21. Both want it for an advantage. Therefore for consistency (and objectivity I hope) 18 and 18, or 21 and 21.
Make sure the age to enlist in the armed forces is the same as the others in either case. Never made sense to me that you could join the army before you could legally drink.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
They (both) want EVERYTHING to be an advantage. Consensus on age is needed but IMO, the firearm application is too easy to pass by lying.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
They (both) want EVERYTHING to be an advantage. Consensus on age is needed but IMO, the firearm application is too easy to pass by lying.
Yep consensus on age to vote nationally especially. Becomes too confusing if state based. All the red states 21, blue 18.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well I dunno. Think I'm overthinking that one.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The Republicans are at risk of becoming an irrelevant party just for old angry people, mostly white dudes, whom are dying out.

For this midterm there is this:

1668193089684.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh darn. Boebert leads by 1k with another 2k votes remaining.:confused:;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis