its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I bought an old pioneer avr from paradigmdawg recently. It was dirt cheap and works :D

A+++++ would deal with again

T

timmay8612

Audioholic
Props to tcarcio! Just bought a set of Polk bookshelf speakers from him. Shipping was lightning fast and the package came double boxed with shipping paper and even some eggshell foam around the speakers. Unbelievably good experience, thanks!

T

tjohnusa

Enthusiast
Nemo128

Bought a Rio Karma and am very happy with the transaction. Quickly shipped well packed and in better condition than I excpected! Thanks....sounds great too

moggi1964

moggi1964

Audioholic
Seth_L - great person

4 x Monoblock Amplifiers at a price that couldn't be matched.

Shipped by Fedex and well packaged.

Seth was a pleasure to deal with and comes highly recommended.

M

MoneySeat

Enthusiast
Hi all, its great to see this sticky thread in such an active community. I'm new and am eager to ad to it. I've just moved and ready to change out some gear. Hopefully, I'll get to deal with some of you reputable folks soon.

Feel free to send me a message about my little moving sale as it will be a while before I can post my stuff in the classifieds. Need more posts.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I bought a few items from D Juice and was pleasantly surprised at the speedy delivery time and the quality was fine as well, good seller with a nice product ,able to beat Internet vendors while supply lasts. I guess. :)

N

nhpm510

Audioholic
Feedback for Grantc79

Easy transaction two items, decent packing :)

Grantc79 +2

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
+1 for arrt vandelay

Bought an eD A3S-250 from me. Great buyer to deal with.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Bought a Parasound HCA-1000A from Jinjuku

Amp was in better cosmetic condition than I expected!

Well packed. Good communication. Smooth, easy transaction.

Thanks!

5dollaralien

5dollaralien

Enthusiast
Purchase of Energy Take 5.1 system

I just purchased an Energy 5.1 system from Sounds Good, He was great to deal with and gave step by step progress on packing and provided me with tracking info. Plus the speakers were in my opinion excellent shape, and sound better than the ones I had. I would buy from Him again if the chance arises, I definitely recommend Sounds Good. What more can I say!!!
here is the ad here on audioholics
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70853

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Bought a UCA202 from tcarcio. Price was fair and item was quickly shipped and securely packaged.

Would buy from again :)

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
Quick intro-

Hello all- I am new here, I have been a long time reader but just signed up as a member, and I decided to list a set of high-end Genesis speakers for sale in the Classifieds here. I appreciate that this forum has a feedback section, and well, since you all don't know me from Adam I thought I'd introduce myself. I am a long time audio enthusiast and for my day job (to pay for my bad audio habit), I'm an IT Exec.

Bottom line is that in dealing with me you'll be assured that there is an honest, trustworthy person on the other end of the transaction and I'm happy to answer any and all questions about my gear for sale.

Thanks in Advance,
Kurt

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Since we are now giving ourselves feedback in this section let me tell you about me. Even though I have been around here for a long time and some of you even know me it would be stupid to trust me with your money because I mean even though you are all good people chances are that I would f^%& you over in a heart beat for a large sum of money. I say this with conviction because I have known myself for a long time and I just love money so if I ever try to sell you anything you should be very careful.

Having said that does anybody want to buy an airplane? :rolleyes:

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
Ok I get the point Alex, apologies if my previous post was not appropriate for this thread. New here and all..

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ok I get the point Alex, apologies if my previous post was not appropriate for this thread. New here and all..
No apology necessary. I'm not making any point, just goofing around and having some laughs. You might get lucky with a sale here so good luck with that ... really. :)

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
here is 1 for avaserfi.

easy to work with and top notch service.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis