adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
ParadigmDog purchased some Niles gear from me. Prompt payment and a great guy to deal with.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Right back at you.

Highlander sent me the goods before getting my payment (he knows I hate to wait for stuff). He also added in a couple of cables for free, that I ended up using because the ones I ordered were too short. Everything was packaged well and I had the package in a few days.
ParadigmDog purchased some Niles gear from me. Prompt payment and a great guy to deal with.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I bought my SMS-1 from Avaserfi. Smooth transaction, highly recommended.
Man, that was a while ago. I forgot I owned one of those things! I hope you worked out everything with your stupid taxes!

Dave was great to deal with. Quick payment and just a great guy in general!

Someday, I might get him to build a sub for me, too.:D
Why just a sub...speakers are way cooler ;)....

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Man, that was a while ago. I forgot I owned one of those things! I hope you worked out everything with your stupid taxes!

Dave was great to deal with. Quick payment and just a great guy in general!

Why just a sub...speakers are way cooler ;)....
Thanks for the kind words. But my wife thinks I have too many speakers as it is. With my Era, Dynaudio, Paradigm Cinema, my trusty old Athena and all the associated centers and surrounds, she just might be right. I have told her I will need another sub though and she seemed to accept my reasoning for that.:eek:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks for the kind words. But my wife thinks I have too many speakers as it is. With my Era, Dynaudio, Paradigm Cinema, my trusty old Athena and all the associated centers and surrounds, she just might be right. I have told her I will need another sub though and she seemed to accept my reasoning for that.:eek:
Ohh come on, sell some of those toys and get some real speakers!!! ;):p:eek:

I have an idea for a near perfect subwoofer setup, but it requires a custom room and would be considered excessive by most... Think you could convince her a floating floor lined with decoupled subwoofers beneath it is reasonable? :D

The Dali

The Dali

Audioholic
HD DVDs from Bugbitten

Just bought 5 DVDs from Bugbitten. Great transaction. Easy to deal with, quickly responded, and shipped quickly!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, Alex2507 worked a deal for his sister and bought my Polk RTi6's, CSi3, and my Yamaha RX-V663 receiver. Got the funds rather quickly and seem like I been shipping for several days. :eek::eek: The reason-lost the original box to the RTi6's so I had to improvise a bit. Other than that, everything has gone smoothly. Alex, never once said anything out of way to me regarding my mishaps. :D:D He is just his typical laid-back self. I would gladly so business with him again w/o any hesitation whatsoever. Thanks a bunch Alex!

Cheers,

Phil

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Speakerman39 Stays Up Nights Polishing Speakers

My 20 something nephew in OK asked his mother what all the boxes were. She told him that Uncle Oscar (Alex is my stage name :D) had hooked her up with some used speakers. Used?, thought my nephew, better have a look to see if they are okay. After a visual inspection my nephew says,

"Mom, are you sure these are used?" :D

And that is The Truth. :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
My 20 something nephew in OK asked his mother what all the boxes were. She told him that Uncle Oscar (Alex is my stage name :D) had hooked her up with some used speakers. Used?, thought my nephew, better have a look to see if they are okay. After a visual inspection my nephew says,

"Mom, are you sure these are used?" :D

And that is The Truth. :)
Thanks a bunch Alex. I am so very glad that everything arrived fully intact. Hopefully, your sis will be just as impressed with the sound. Really appreciate your kind words. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
Camera From Ryan

I bought a Nikon D70s from Ryan(Speakerbuilder) and he sent me a few extra goodies as well. Good transaction ....Thanks Ryan

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
For some reason i cannot create a new thread but I have a pair of B&W 800D speakers in Rosenut that I am selling. If you are interested let me know. I live in southern PA.
They have a 5 post rule that you can take care of here:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49318

I think to sell stuff you may need more (25?) posts. You being a new member with 1 post are not going to inspire a lot of confidence in a sight unseen sale. Good luck with the local thing.

Alex

M

Mudweizer

Audiophyte
Matt34 = Great Seller

Hello everyone.

I recently purchased BIC Acoustech 5.1 system from Matt34. Just wanted to leave good feedback, would recommend Matt34 to anyone interested in the stuff he's selling. Great communication and speedy delivery. Easy to work with also. :D

Thank you Matt,

Chris Wanczyk

Matt34

Matt34

Hello everyone.

I recently purchased BIC Acoustech 5.1 system from Matt34. Just wanted to leave good feedback, would recommend Matt34 to anyone interested in the stuff he's selling. Great communication and speedy delivery. Easy to work with also. :D

Thank you Matt,

Chris Wanczyk
Thanks Chris, I take it everything made it there in one piece?

G

gc161968

Audiophyte
Need to place an ad for 15" Woofers for SM152s

Im new here and the only reason I signed up is Im looking for a pair of replacement 15" woofers for my SM152 Infinitys. It wont let me place an ad anywhere cause Im new. Im not a stereo or speaker expert so Im not educated enough to reply to posts to be able to get up to whatever amount I need to place my own thread. Can anyone direct me to someone who may have these? Sorry for putting this here didnt know what else to try.

A

aragonfan

Audiophyte
I recently purchased an Acurus A250 from Jamie2112. Couldn't have had a better experience, great communication and the amp arrived in a very timely mannor and in exactly the condition described. Thanks Jamie!:)
CWB

J

jamie2112

Banned
I recently purchased an Acurus A250 from Jamie2112. Couldn't have had a better experience, great communication and the amp arrived in a very timely mannor and in exactly the condition described. Thanks Jamie!:)
CWB
Thanks very much for your kind words Craig....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
avaserfi

I just got my Auralex pad from him. Well packaged! Nice surprise. I will try it out tomorrow probably. :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I just got my Auralex pad from him. Well packaged! Nice surprise. I will try it out tomorrow probably. :D
Wow, I didn't think it would make it that fast. I shipped yesterday! Enjoy!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis