Medical Breakthrough to Restore Audiophile Hearing?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
What I haven’t told anybody in the specialty AV space is that, in conjunction with a venture capital-funded, Los Angeles based biotech firm, I have been working on a secret project. Top secret (until now). Through my golf and finance connections, and powered in part with advances made by biotech firms that are involved with the incredible breakthroughs in COVID-19 vaccines, it became known to me that researchers had made breakthroughs in physical hearing, via a two-part injection schedule (again, like COVID-19, which could be a total game changer for audiophiles. Nothing like this has ever been brought to the scientific community, let alone the FDA. I was lucky enough to be brought into the fold at an early stage of the project, thanks to some other connections of mine.

vaccine.jpg

Read: Audiophile Vaccine to Restore Hearing

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Hmm April fool's? Too bad because that would be awesome. They need to work on tinitus. I have it and it sucks.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
What I haven’t told anybody in the specialty AV space is that, in conjunction with a venture capital-funded, Los Angeles based biotech firm, I have been working on a secret project. Top secret (until now). Through my golf and finance connections, and powered in part with advances made by biotech firms that are involved with the incredible breakthroughs in COVID-19 vaccines, it became known to me that researchers had made breakthroughs in physical hearing, via a two-part injection schedule (again, like COVID-19, which could be a total game changer for audiophiles. Nothing like this has ever been brought to the scientific community, let alone the FDA. I was lucky enough to be brought into the fold at an early stage of the project, thanks to some other connections of mine.

View attachment 46177

Read: Audiophile Vaccine to Restore Hearing
Gene my Man!!:D It's really good to see You cutting up on Your forum with the rest of us Knuckleheads!:D Some funny sh&t Gene!! Almost as funny as the one You posted up a few years ago about making a Submarine disappear. lolo. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that @AcuDefTechGuy aka Andrew and I don't cell text each other with some funny text. Did You know that Andrew use to Own a Chicken farm? Imagine Andrew on a chicken farm:D well I believe it was his wife that Owned it but still, Andrew said he hated that chicken farm.:D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Hmm April fool's? Too bad because that would be awesome. They need to work on tinitus. I have it and it sucks.

Same here I have Tinnitus, somedays its bad like right now but somedays which isn't many the silence is bliss.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Same here I have Tinnitus, somedays its bad like right now but somedays which isn't many the silence is bliss.
Yeah, it's worse some days than others. Too many metal concerts in the past, can you tell by my screen name?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, it's worse some days than others. Too many metal concerts in the past, can you tell by my screen name?

Mine is from working in the Gulf with just ear plugs next to those jet engine turbine compressors. The sorry a$$ company wouldn't get us fitted for real ear protection. It was like standing next to a jet plane for hours! and two of those turbines where running 24/7 so 14 days on a offshore production platform was like hell on your hearing.

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Geez... a lot of work went into that and still no mention of The Abyss or True Lies.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You know what buddy! You can't force me to take this vaccine! It's against my constitutional rights! And all the golden ear tinnitus stuff is all a hoax damnit!!! Let people who have it protect themselves by never hearing music again while the rest of us who aren't affected carry the burden of audio! This all a hoax anyway! The magazines make these numbers up!!! Damnnniiit!!!! This will ruin our country I tell you ruin it!!!! o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

jgwtriode

jgwtriode

Audiophyte
Audio april's fool. But would it improve Dr. Fauci's hearing? And could Bill get find a way to steal and patent it.
And would it be required at some point before you are allowed to purchase a serious audio system or accessory?

M

mike7902

Audiophyte
Why does Gene have to incorporate the anti Trump propaganda....there actually exists "Conservative" audiophiles....

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I was waiting for someone to complain about the "propaganda."

I wonder, have you called liberals snowflakes before?

M

mike7902

Audiophyte
It was a clever and funny piece.....until TDS reared its ugly head. Gene is best discussing "unified spkr placement" or his awesome influence on getting Dolby to bring back "center spread". Really does his Audiophile e-mag a disservice alienating a great portion of his audience.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
No....never...you?
Dude reading the article he's clowning everybody. It's an article meant just for fun. Let's not drag this into the mud in the comments section bro with politics. I mean how do you know Gene isn't conservative? It's possible to be conservative not like Trump and poke fun at the absolute craziness of the last 2 year's you know

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis