MAXIMIZING THE USEFULNESS OF A HOME THEATER WITH 2 CENTER CHANNEL SPEAKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
Wow 'Head, I was just thinking, I'm not going through all of those posts... :p

But of course I had to show. DC, what new are you bringing to the table now? El oh el.
Lunch time boredom, that was all I had in me. :D I do hope they provide for many more channels in the future that are handled properly because I am loving me front wides with 2 front heights and 4 rear surrounds with 3 subs!

Get this Netflix "Stranger Things" streamed from my iPad Pro 12.9 to my system uses all channels and sounds incredible!

D

DCS0760

Junior Audioholic
Check out the following link:

https://www.sony.com/electronics/sound-quality#center-speaker

Sony is introducing a new feature that offers options that are similar to what I describe in the OP. Sony is maximizing the usefulness of the tv by giving you the option of utilizing it as is (soundbar comparison) or as a center channel.

For everyone just starting to read this thread, I recommend going to post #358 for additional info.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah that’ll be awesome! Since tv speakers are so great.......

D

DCS0760

Junior Audioholic
Hello everyone,

I've been monitoring the "Beginners and Audiophytes" section and I haven't noticed any posts that are as interesting as this thread. Does anyone agree or disagree?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Hello everyone,

I've been monitoring the "Beginners and Audiophytes" section and I haven't noticed any posts that are as interesting as this thread. Does anyone agree or disagree?
If you are really committed to popularizing this idea, why not get some education to become an acoustician, and publish a peer-reviewed paper in the Journal of the Audio Engineering Society? If you are convinced your idea has merit, why tell us nobodies about it? It belongs in a scientific conference. I mean, surely it is backed by valid scientific principles?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Hello everyone,

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis