Marvel movies/TV series Discussion Thread

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Haven't had the chance to watch Moon Knight yet, but I'm itching to. My son and I watch these together, and he's been out of town since Wednesday morning. Hopefully I'll get to watch it over the weekend.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Haven't had the chance to watch Moon Knight yet, but I'm itching to. My son and I watch these together, and he's been out of town since Wednesday morning. Hopefully I'll get to watch it over the weekend.
I've been holding out on it and Halo.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
The first episode of MoonKnight was pretty good. I thought it was good, but the hype I'd heard about it made me think it was going to be incredible. IMO a good introduction to the character and who he is.

The second episode was awesome (again IMO). I was never into the character/comics, so I had no real preconceived notions about him or how the show would be. But I've been very pleasantly surprised (though the trailer did have me very interested) by how good it's been so far.

Looking forward to episode 3.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
“But Beaver, you just bought “Spiderman:No Way Home on UHD blu-ray. You can’t watch it on that old LCD TV!” Besides, they just lowered the price even more!” “Fuckin’ Larry!”
F4172505-F477-4014-94CB-63B9E870DACC.jpeg

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
In other news, dumb s#%t here forgot to cancel Disney+ before the annual renewal.:confused:
But, I’m enjoying “Moon Knight” and the IMAX enhanced movies look f#%kin’ amazing! The Spiderman disc is the single best looking movie I’ve ever seen on any TV.o_O So, I just need to watch more of them for comparison.:p

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
They caught an image in the new trailer of what almost definitely looks like The Living Tribunal!

Screenshot_20220426-154147_Brave_copy_696x697.jpg

marvel-cinematic-universe-living-tribunal-208561.jpg

Living Tribunal 01.jpg

The Living Tribunal is top of the food chain for Marvel. He's second only to The One Above All, who is basically God in the comics. TLT is his judge, jury and executioner and seeks to keep the universe always in balance. To give an idea of his power, in the the comics one time Adam Warlock got the infinity gauntlet with all of the gems and threatened to unbalance the universe. TLT showed up and shut that poop down with nary a gesture. Just like that. Rendered the gauntlet useless with a thought.

Him showing up anywhere is a huge deal. It's hard to tell from the trailer, but I'd guess that might be the only glimpse we get of him. Looks like Strange and America are portaling through different realities and just happen zip by him. He's way too powerful to be a big part in the MCU. At least where they are now. He's a final boss character.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
“Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” is coming to Disney+ on June 22, 2022. It will be IMAX Enhanced.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
“Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” is coming to Disney+ on June 22, 2022. It will be IMAX Enhanced.
Honestly this is the one I'm the most excited about just because I'm such a big Sam Raimi fan.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
The guy in that cell was a series guy "Lie To Me" a number of years ago. Not a bad show.

Looks like a comedy.
That's Tim Roth reprising his role as Emil Blonsky AKA The Abomination from the Edward Norton Hulk movie and a brief appearance in Shang-Chi (he "fought" Wong in those cage fights in Hong Kong).

Great actor.

June 22nd for Dr. Strange on Disney +? I'll give it another shot when it arrives, but I'm not expecting it to be any better the 2nd time around.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
That's Tim Roth reprising his role as Emil Blonsky AKA The Abomination from the Edward Norton Hulk movie and a brief appearance in Shang-Chi (he "fought" Wong in those cage fights in Hong Kong).

Great actor.

June 22nd for Dr. Strange on Disney +? I'll give it another shot when it arrives, but I'm not expecting it to be any better the 2nd time around.
No, how do you know? ;) :D Something might have changed. :D:D:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finally got around to finishing WandaVision. The first 3 episodes were horrible, even understanding what they were reproducing. Yeah, I saw that it had been nominated for emmys, but it was a slog those first three. Of all things, my grandson said "It gets better", and a friend said Dr. Strange 2 will make more sense if you have seen it. So we gave it a chance and it wasn't bad. The Marvel "formula" is still wearing thin on me, especially Eternals.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I hope “She-Hulk“ isn’t as stupid as “Ms, Marvel”, but it may be, :D

I watched the 1st episode of “Ms. Marvel” and felt like I was watching one of those stupid Nickelodeon shows I had to watch when my daughters were 9-10 years old.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I hope “She-Hulk“ isn’t as stupid as “Ms, Marvel”, but it may be, :D

I watched the 1st episode of “Ms. Marvel” and felt like I was watching one of those stupid Nickelodeon shows I had to watch when my daughters were 9-10 years old.
Oh boy. Not good. I totally forgot that was even coming out. I may try watching the first episode tonight when I get home from work. I don't have high hopes for it...........

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis