Marcus Oakley's "Best Recommendation" Questions

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
my music is high quality i have a hawaii mate 20 pro the headphones are using philips 9500 headphones sony 7506 headphones
seinheisser 650 headphones
seiheisser 25 plus headphones
mrs speaker aeon flow headphones

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
can you give me a direct oxymoron link whats it called exactly i need a direct link is it ion amazon

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
i apoligise i did not no what oxymoron mean
can you recommend another music streamer that plays high quality files with the highest sound resolution possible using it with a e30/l30 amp dac headphone thanks

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Honestly, if you're listening to MP3's it doesn't really matter. That's what Malveaux was trying to say. MP3 is a lossy format by nature, so getting the highest resolution player possible doesn't matter if you're playing MP3's.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You need higher resolution music files before you need a hi res player!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I cant tell the difference between CDs and 320Mps mp3. Thats why I never went with FLAC or other lossless implementations.

MalVeauX

MalVeauX

Senior Audioholic
What's your budget?

Are you trying to build a portable hifi DAP system?

You referred to a desktop DAC/AMP headphone system. So are you looking to have a separate system that is portable?

Very best,

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
hi i want to use a set of speakers with the topping e30/l30 combo i was thinking jbl 305p mk2 speakers i want it for all out action gun blazing heavy explosive blockbuster movies plus for pop rock heavy metal rave techno house r&b hip hop funk classical orchestra in that order

plus same for playing games as well

or instead of the jbl 305p mk2 speakers what would give me the sound quality at top performance level that the e30/l30 can do taking into account what i like above

also could i add a intergrated amplifier in addition with the e30/l30 combo as well if so what would be the perfect intergrated amplifier for this setup as well
equipment i have already i have playstation 5 disc version
new xbox console that has just been released

plus panasonic ub820 4k player
plus a hawaii mate 20 pro
iphone pro 11
plus fiio mk3 mp3 player
supereye mp3 player
tiimoo mp3 player as well thanks

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
hi i want to use a set of speakers with the topping e30/l30 combo i was thinking jbl 305p mk2 speakers i want it for all out action gun blazing heavy explosive blockbuster movies plus for pop rock heavy metal rave techno house r&b hip hop funk classical orchestra in that order

plus same for playing games as well

or instead of the jbl 305p mk2 speakers what would give me the sound quality at top performance level that the e30/l30 can do taking into account what i like above

also could i add a intergrated amplifier in addition with the e30/l30 combo as well if so what would be the perfect intergrated amplifier for this setup as well
equipment i have already i have playstation 5 disc version
new xbox console that has just been released

plus panasonic ub820 4k player
plus a hawaii mate 20 pro
iphone pro 11
plus fiio mk3 mp3 player
supereye mp3 player
tiimoo mp3 player as well thanks
The JBL LSR305 mk2 is a fine powered speaker for the money. Yes, you could use it for gun-blazing action movies. Keep in mind that its noise floor is very far above that of the topping DACs. You might think about looking for a lower-noise powered monitor. I would be looking at some of the PreSonus stuff. The new Kali IN-5 is supposed to be lower noise.

N

noway

Enthusiast
5" speakers are too small for your application, unless the room is very tiny and listening at low volume. Try the biggest of these that your room size and budget allow:
They are the quietest powered monitor I've ever heard (compared to JBL, Yamaha HS, etc.) and sound refined for music listening.

Last edited:
M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
also im after a projector on a bargain price for under £1500 i want it to do the biggect diagonal screen size image posdible at a distance of about 12 feet from sitting away from the screen
im after a 4k projector for top notch visuals
i want i want it to give me the best visuals currently available i want it for really showing of the very latest blockbuster movies special effects films and the same for gaming as well

what 4k projector is currently out there for the price would give me a top notch picture quality at this price

also what is the no1 4k projector for the same information i asked for doesnt matter of price
also i want it so i can connect a mobile phone to it

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
after a laptop for top notch visuals
i want 4k laptop with plenty of up todate connections i want it to give me the best visuals currently available for under £1200 mark i want it for really showing of the very latest blockbuster movies special effects films and the same for gaming as well

what laptop is currently out there for the price would give me a top notch picture quality at this price

also what is the no1 laptop for the same information i asked for doesnt matter of price
also i want it so i can connect a mobile phone to it and so i can connect headphones as well
i also want the laptop to have top notch sound as well for movies and games as well

also can you connect a subwoofer to a laptop thanks

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Do you ever respond to any questions?

I'll ask one question...
What is the make and model of your TV which you will be hooking it up to?

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
i have a
ia nice DELL XPS 15 7590 laptop.

It comes with 130W original DELL power adapter, original battery holds good charge.

SPEC:

CPU: i7-9750H 2.6GHz

Memory: 16GB DDR4

Hard Drive: 512GB SSD NVME

Video card: intel UHD630 plus NVIDIA GTX1650 dedicated graphic adapters

LCD: 3840x2160 UHD LED touch screen

Keyboard: backlit keyboard

WIFI: 2.4GHz/5Ghz compatible

Bluetooth4.1, built-in CAM, 2xUSB, HDMI,USB-C

Original battery in excellent status.

Original 130W power adapter.

Original protection plastic still there.

Windows 10 64-bit version.

i would like to no if there is any vr helmets or vr goggles
for playing back virtual reality films and games for this setup if so can you give me the best in peoples opions to use with this laptop

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
That looks like posting for sale? Are you thinking of buying it and and want to know if there are VR goggles that are compatible? VR takes a lot of video processing power to do well and I doubt any laptop is capable of that. Can it get VR goggles to function, sure but at what settings?

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Oculus Quest 2 either 64gb or 256gb model. Both will run most games and video on their own with no lag. But for heavy graphics a solid pc is needed. You can run tethered or wireless 5ghz.

I purchased an Asus PCE-AC88 PCIe adapter and can connect anywhere wireless in my home, including the basement and my PC is on the second floor.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

M

marcus oakley

Audioholic
hi can you confirm that the oculus quest 2 will work with the laptop above ive had people say on numerous sites it wont work i spoke to dell usa tech and they said it wont run vr at all can anybody verify if this is correct or does anybody no of any vr headsets that will definetely work with the laptop above please verify thanks

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis