Marantz SR8015: 13CH Dream AVR Delivers!

I

Ismapics

Audiophyte
Fellow Friends and Readers: To the manufacturers, remember when the Turntable/Phono Inputs went away / was removed? Then there was a resurgence of the Turntable creating a segment of Outboard Preamps (non high end there always where the high end ones) and the return of Vinyl. All of a sudden all receivers started bringing back the Phono Input. So now unknowingly / knowingly to all, the receiver makers have take out the tape loop. This is a Top of The line receiver and it does not have tape loops. No way to connect a cassette deck or Reel to Reel. There maybe a resurgence of the Cassette but there is no place to connect as the outputs are volume controlled. No place to put an equalizer or processor. Less fun.So if the cassette comes back will we see the tape loop coming back? (as I write this Eddie Van Halen just died. Godspeed Eddie)

E

EBN

Junior Audioholic
@gene SR7015 didn´t deliver! :(

M

matt houser

Junior Audioholic
I have a question, how are you able to change the distance settings after audyssey has run and still use those EQ filters, wouldn’t it change The response And then in turn create the need to reapply eq

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I have a question, how are you able to change the distance settings after audyssey has run and still use those EQ filters, wouldn’t it change The response And then in turn create the need to reapply eq
That is correct. It is not recommended unless you have the software (e.g. REW) and mic to guide you. If not, leave it alone, Audyssey usually can do a good job for the range below 300 Hz, or even much higher, depending..

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis