• Thread starter cameron paterson
  • Start date
P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Denon, no brainer really as the 4400 is comparable to the 7012, not the 6012, less the HDAM, and multichannel analog inputs that are useless to most people.

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
Cool I was leaning towards Denon. Thank you!

tmurnin

tmurnin

Full Audioholic
I have both receivers. Both will work perfectly well for what you want to do but agree the Denon is the better value for that price

tmurnin

tmurnin

Full Audioholic
Btw, accessories4less has both machines for $750 if you don’t mind buying refurbished

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
I don't think I want a refurb. Where are the deals Peng?

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't think I want a refurb. Where are the deals Peng?
I didn't suggest a refurb. The deals I referred to were the same as the ones you found, one being Crutchfield. Already sold out on Crutchfield.ca, I am surprised they are still available at Crutchfield.com.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't suggest a refurb. The deals I referred to were the same as the ones you found, one being Crutchfield. Already sold out on Crutchfield.ca, I am surprised they are still available at Crutchfield.com.
Probably not for long if I was wanting one Id be moving fast!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Probably not for long if I was wanting one Id be moving fast!
Agreed, these have been being sold at fairly large discount for a while. They can seem to disappear overnite (outside of refurbs).

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Agreed, these have been being sold at fairly large discount for a while. They can seem to disappear overnite (outside of refurbs).
After that, the only after D&M choice being discounted would appear to be the SR7012, for $300 more for the inaudible HDAM and useless 7.1 analog inputs.:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis