• Thread starter cameron paterson
  • Start date
P

PENG

Audioholic Overlord
Ratings
4,610 7 1
Denon, no brainer really as the 4400 is comparable to the 7012, not the 6012, less the HDAM, and multichannel analog inputs that are useless to most people.

T

tmurnin

Full Audioholic
Ratings
I have both receivers. Both will work perfectly well for what you want to do but agree the Denon is the better value for that price

T

tmurnin

Full Audioholic
Ratings
Btw, accessories4less has both machines for $750 if you don’t mind buying refurbished

P

PENG

Audioholic Overlord
Ratings
4,610 7 1
I don't think I want a refurb. Where are the deals Peng?
I didn't suggest a refurb. The deals I referred to were the same as the ones you found, one being Crutchfield. Already sold out on Crutchfield.ca, I am surprised they are still available at Crutchfield.com.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Chief
Ratings
467 1
I didn't suggest a refurb. The deals I referred to were the same as the ones you found, one being Crutchfield. Already sold out on Crutchfield.ca, I am surprised they are still available at Crutchfield.com.
Probably not for long if I was wanting one Id be moving fast!

P

PENG

Audioholic Overlord
Ratings
4,610 7 1
Agreed, these have been being sold at fairly large discount for a while. They can seem to disappear overnite (outside of refurbs).
After that, the only after D&M choice being discounted would appear to be the SR7012, for $300 more for the inaudible HDAM and useless 7.1 analog inputs.:D

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis