Davidray44

Davidray44

Enthusiast
I have some marantz 7 MK ll speakers all original except the foam seal, it has been replaced on both drivers,,all of the speakers play awesome despite their age and the boxes though have some minor scratches from time and use they are very sound, i have enclosed some photos showing the imperfections on the vinyl veneer and up close of individual speakers..i inspectect the bottoms and there were no issues only the parts in the pictures i have of a couple spots and the seal ring ,its not the right one for marants but i have ordered the factory ones and they are on their way..i hope you have enough to satisfy if not i will be glad to send whar you need.....

Attachments

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Seal ring? Do you have a price buried in that post somewhere?

S

Scrattie

Audiophyte
I have some marantz 7 MK ll speakers all original except the foam seal, it has been replaced on both drivers,,all of the speakers play awesome despite their age and the boxes though have some minor scratches from time and use they are very sound, i have enclosed some photos showing the imperfections on the vinyl veneer and up close of individual speakers..i inspectect the bottoms and there were no issues only the parts in the pictures i have of a couple spots and the seal ring ,its not the right one for marants but i have ordered the factory ones and they are on their way..i hope you have enough to satisfy if not i will be glad to send whar you need.....
Name your price for these. I'll take them off your hands in a heart beat.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Name your price for these. I'll take them off your hands in a heart beat.
You do realize this is over 3 years old thread and the OP has not logged in for over 3 years as well.

S

Scrattie

Audiophyte
You do realize this is over 3 years old thread and the OP has not logged in for over 3 years as well.
Do you know how hard it is to find these exact speakers? Everything is worth a shot. I didn't bother looking at the last log in date. I just messaged in hopes he would get it at some point. Thanks for your input and just putting in your 2 cents. (in one ear and out the other). If I get a response... fine. If I do not..... I tried and lost nothing (except the time it took me to respond to you).

Go get 'em troll!!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis