FS: RBH T-1, 661-SE, 4x 61-SE (complete 7ch matching system - Black) for NYC pickup

R

Richard Berg

Audioholic Intern
After 16 years of amazing sound, it's time to move onto an active/DSP powered system. Someone will enjoy the heck out of these!

(2) RBH Signature T-1
(1) RBH Signature 661-SE
(4) RBH Signature 61-SE

The 61's say "C-61" on the rear panel -- once upon a time, they were slated to be a new RBH lineup aimed at the 2ch music crowd, based on their usual ScanSpeak Vifa tweeter + a revised Kevlar woofer. When that didn't pan out, I had RBH install aluminum woofers to match the original HT series (including my T-1 and 661).

All in ebony veneer. Top/bottom are polished to glossy piano black. Some minor scratches are visible upon close inspection but overall excellent condition for a vintage top-of-the-line system.

Priced to move: $2200 takes everything.

I don't have boxes or a car, so if you cannot pickup from NYC then we'll need to brainstorm something.

(pictured subwoofers are not for sale, sorry)

IMG_20210328_165920.jpg

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Overlord
Wow. Not bad at all! Those subs are badass too. I wouldn't sell 'em either, lol.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic Chief
After 16 years of amazing sound, it's time to move onto an active/DSP powered system. Someone will enjoy the heck out of these!

(2) RBH Signature T-1
(1) RBH Signature 661-SE
(4) RBH Signature 61-SE

The 61's say "C-61" on the rear panel -- once upon a time, they were slated to be a new RBH lineup aimed at the 2ch music crowd, based on their usual ScanSpeak Vifa tweeter + a revised Kevlar woofer. When that didn't pan out, I had RBH install aluminum woofers to match the original HT series (including my T-1 and 661).

All in ebony veneer. Top/bottom are polished to glossy piano black. Some minor scratches are visible upon close inspection but overall excellent condition for a vintage top-of-the-line system.

Priced to move: $2200 takes everything.

I don't have boxes or a car, so if you cannot pickup from NYC then we'll need to brainstorm something.

(pictured subwoofers are not for sale, sorry)

View attachment 46860
nice setup!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just in case it matters, I've dealt with Richard Berg, the OP, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Buy with confidence and all that ...

R

Richard Berg

Audioholic Intern
Price drop: $1800 for all 7. MSRP on these bad boys was over $10K (in 2003 dollars, no less!)

If you're interested in certain models (say, a single pair of 61-SEs) shoot me a PM, I can be flexible.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Overlord
If I lived in NY I'd at the very least come and check 'em out. RBH do make legit good speakers. If you had SV-831Rs I'd be pinging you in pm to work out shipping details...

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Junior Audioholic
Man oh man!! I tell you! Someone loan me the funds!! :D That's a very nice asking price!! I'm always a day late and a dollar short!! :( If you have them which I doubt in two months I take them!! I'll drive up and put crispy $100 dollar benjamins in your hand!! :)

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis