Mar a Lago raided by FBI

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I saw a news report showing the containers and the ground didn't look like it had been disturbed by flooding, inability to support the weight and the small amount of soil that was disturbed was only at one corner- the rest was flat and that means it didn't fall on its own. If the soil had failed, the containers would have slid downhill and since the containers weren't on a slope, they should have stayed put.
Two different sections. They were securing/welding the containers together, the pair that was tipped/pulled over hadn't been anything but stacked from what I saw.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
"Trump did this to himself by doing things and the things he's done he did to himself by doing things" - Mike Baker

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Two different sections. They were securing/welding the containers together, the pair that was tipped/pulled over hadn't been anything but stacked from what I saw.
The stopped video shows that they were connected- I can only think of a few ways to topple something that weighs 4 tons and none of them is a bunch of people. Also, a row of large stone is between the stacked containers and the river, and the ground hasn't been disturbed- IMO, best bet is that the backhoes were left in the area and were used to topple the containers.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The stopped video shows that they were connected- I can only think of a few ways to topple something that weighs 4 tons and none of them is a bunch of people. Also, a row of large stone is between the stacked containers and the river, and the ground hasn't been disturbed- IMO, best bet is that the backhoes were left in the area and were used to topple the containers.

Joe's wall is looking good ....... :eek:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Joe's wall is looking good ....... :eek:
The container thing is the Arizona governor. The two were secured to each other but not the other containers was my understanding, but yeah a backhoe could do it...containers can topple in a container yard and thousands are lost overboard, even when full...just need the right conditions.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
"Trump did this to himself by doing things and the things he's done he did to himself by doing things" - Mike Baker
It sounds like Mr Baker knows a thing or two because he's seen a thing or two.

Why does that sound so familiar? [lame humor alert]

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

And it is devastating what is in there and the kinds of documents was down there. :eek:
Yes, it is devastating. I think it should proceed to charges and arrest promptly. May be I'm over optimistic, but I think it should be possible to get a conviction now, especially an obstruction of justice charge. That gets him twenty years in clink. The rest would be icing on the cake.

I think, things need to progress rapidly. There are now a worrying number of Republicans maintaining and promulgating the opposite of the truth with a straight face. This is a key hallmark of fascism. The Republicans have some choices to make fast. A good start to show good faith would be the removal of Kevin McCarthy as speaker of the house.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

And now an ex-law clerk of Gorsuch indicates he had power to do whatever with those classified documents, in essence above the law.
And, due to lack of security down there, now there is an FBI investigation of possible espionage cases down there. At least two foreigners were able to roam around there with fake IDs. What a mess.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Yes, it is devastating. I think it should proceed to charges and arrest promptly. May be I'm over optimistic, but I think it should be possible to get a conviction now, especially an obstruction of justice charge. That gets him twenty years in clink. The rest would be icing on the cake.

I think, things need to progress rapidly. There are now a worrying number of Republicans maintaining and promulgating the opposite of the truth with a straight face. This is a key hallmark of fascism. The Republicans have some choices to make fast. A good start to show good faith would be the removal of Kevin McCarthy as speaker of the house.
One can only hope that all the obstinate Republicans that willfully hitched their cars to the Trump train go off the rails with him.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One can only hope that all the obstinate Republicans that willfully hitched their cars to the Trump train go off the rails with him.
I think for the party to improve they have to find a candidate that will talk about the issues. Seems rather dumb and obvious IMO but if the person at the top is like that than it will trickle down more. Trumpism doesn't have ideas or a vision so much as it is branding and reactionary. It's never articulated. I think Fox is pretty good when it's Fox. When it's Faux is in the late night with Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham. Outside of that I know of no good conservative journalism. I could be wrong but there doesn't appear to be that much satisfying journalism out there as a whole on the left or right. Then add "conservative" journalism and the media is clogged with grievance by talking heads. I think it's a conservative cyclical thing of feeling under represented while simultaneously the demand for grievance in the market. The key here IMO is these feelings of being in the minority while not improving their own journalism on the left.

highfigh

highfigh

The container thing is the Arizona governor. The two were secured to each other but not the other containers was my understanding, but yeah a backhoe could do it...containers can topple in a container yard and thousands are lost overboard, even when full...just need the right conditions.
I'm not sure the ground was moving- containers fall overboard in heavy seas and load shifting, but not if the water is flat.

The ones who have the most to lose from a short-term financial standpoint if the border is closed are cartels and human smugglers and when more than 40 people are found dead in a semi trailer, a solution needs to be found.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not sure the ground was moving- containers fall overboard in heavy seas and load shifting, but not if the water is flat.

The ones who have the most to lose from a short-term financial standpoint if the border is closed are cartels and human smugglers and when more than 40 people are found dead in a semi trailer, a solution needs to be found.
Poorly stacked containers or poorly loaded containers can do funky things is all I was saying, i.e. the right conditions. Pulling/pushing over a container double stacked would be easier than pulling over a single, too. Especially if the crew assembling the container wall leaves gear around to help out with. Yes, humans can be smuggled in containers, even ones on ocean voyages rather than a short trucking trip.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

The woman pictured with Donald Trump is Inna Yashchyshyn.

She is a Ukrainian woman who posed as a Rothschild heiress who Trump had given access to Mar a Lago. The European press is alive with this. The question being asked is was she a Russian spy? Was Trump duped as he is stupid, or was there a paid criminal and treasonous transaction?

The noose is tightening around the Donald. I am pretty sure he is not as wealthy as he claims to be, and likely vulnerable to a hefty pay off. We have to get to the bottom of why he had those documents at Mar a Lago and who he has given access to them fast.

I think it high time to arrest him and really shake him down. I think it is likely that this whole affair is far more serious then anyone wants to admit or even conceive.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
>>>The U.S. intelligence community will evaluate the potential national security risks stemming from former President Donald Trump’s possession of top-secret documents at his Mar-a-Lago residence, Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines told top lawmakers…..<<<

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
It will be a interesting day, when the DOJ finally gets Trump, in court, found guilty and his dealings as a businessman and President come to light.

highfigh

highfigh

Poorly stacked containers or poorly loaded containers can do funky things is all I was saying, i.e. the right conditions. Pulling/pushing over a container double stacked would be easier than pulling over a single, too. Especially if the crew assembling the container wall leaves gear around to help out with. Yes, humans can be smuggled in containers, even ones on ocean voyages rather than a short trucking trip.
That's true, but if you look at the surface where they're stacked, you'll see large rocks on one side and hard & flat on the other and underneath- that's not like the soil where people live with nice, green lawns- that's ridiculously hard.

Two high vs one- it's all about torque.

The driver(s) of the semi where the most recent immigrants were found dead have been caught- they should die the same way. They just walked away and didn't give a shyte about the lives they wasted.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis