Mar a Lago raided by FBI

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Go ahead and start a new thread about it, then.
I will I have a lot of questions about that bill. But I'm going out with friends today so not today! No steaming on a Sunday funday! :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I will I have a lot of questions about that bill. But I'm going out with friends today so not today! No steaming on a Sunday funday! :D
No rush- it's not as if our opinions matter to Washington, anyway.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
No rush- it's not as if our opinions matter to Washington, anyway.
Bro you just made me spit out my drink! That is hilarious but oh so true. Still..... I'm going to vent about it tommorow anyway!!!! ;)

highfigh

highfigh

Bro you just made me spit out my drink! That is hilarious but oh so true. Still..... I'm going to vent about it tommorow anyway!!!! ;)
I don't think it's funny, at all.

Not my list, but they're well on their way.....

1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think it's funny, at all.

Not my list, but they're well on their way.....

1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Sorry I have to keep my sense of humor or I'll go off the deep end. ..... At least more then I already am :D None of us caused this were all just trying to get through it together as best we can tho! I gotta stay positive I refuse to let life take that from me. I'll post that thread tommorow tho!

jinjuku

jinjuku

don't forget to add the southern border to the list of 'F-ups' !
You mean that wall that the Biden admin isn't completing, but just filling in the gaps? I'm tired of people in power that can't even speak plainly. It's all obscured in double speak and newly invented terms.

Van Jones nailed it...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The Fake Election comment was sarcasm on my part in response to the poster Lovin. Anyone with half a brain knows the election was real.
So you're confirming trumpers have half a brain at best? How many republicans are trumpers?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So you're confirming trumpers have half a brain at best? How many republicans are trumpers?
The overwhelming majority of Republicans accept the Big Lie that the 2020 election was stolen, with no evidence or plausible anecdotes. The dozens and dozens of Republican lawsuits claiming election fraud was struck down in court as base less.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well since Trumpers think the election was fake I'd say no brain. Your last question reminded me of that tootsie roll commercial when I was a kid. You know the one with the owl How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll? How many Republicans does it take to get to the middle of a Trumper? Or the other way around. Lets see a 1 a 2 a CRUNCH! A 3. It takes 3. That means there are 3 to 1 Republicans vs Trumpers.

Just kidding I have no friggin idea :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The overwhelming majority of Republicans accept the Big Lie that the 2020 election was stolen, with no evidence or plausible anecdotes. The dozens and dozens of Republican lawsuits claiming election fraud was struck down in court as base less.

I don't think it's so much "believe" in the Big Lie vs "go along with" the Big Lie because of Trump's voting base. Like the frivolous lawsuits claiming election fraud, either they had to go along with it or their careers were over. Not that should excuse their behavior but that's more likely the reality.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think it's so much "believe" in the Big Lie vs "go along with" the Big Lie because of Trump's voting base. Like the frivolous lawsuits claiming election fraud, either they had to go along with it or their careers were over. Not that should excuse their behavior but that's more likely the reality.
The polls where of Republican voters, some I’m not sure what career they’ll risk.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord

So based on the survey, out of 74.2m 2020 tRump's votes, 70% don't have even half brain, that's nearly 52 million adult voters. a scary number if you stop and think about it.

highfigh

highfigh

You mean that wall that the Biden admin isn't completing, but just filling in the gaps? I'm tired of people in power that can't even speak plainly. It's all obscured in double speak and newly invented terms.

Van Jones nailed it...
Did you see that some of the cargo containers have been tipped over? They don't seem to have fallen on their own.

highfigh

highfigh

I may have missed the number, but I didn't see any sample sizes for those polls- maybe you can find it (or show it if I missed).

highfigh

highfigh

I guess you didn't look very hard - the poll source and methodology are all linked
No, because A) it's from Politifact (which IS biased, whether you want to accept that, or not) and B) I read the link 15 minutes after I woke up & I had little interest in searching for info at that point.

Ooh, 1316 participants! Now, THAT'S a deep dive! As usual, the poll showed what the pollsters wanted it to show. Nothing written about where the respondents live, just that the calls were made "around the country". That cold mean "only places where fewer Republicans live" and that wouldn't be far from the truth in light of the fact that they were outnumbered by Democrats AND independents.

I'm not disputing the poll results, I just think a larger sample should be used if such a claim is to be made regarding a country with 168 million voters, especially with the typically low election turnout- Normally, Americans are unusually lazy when it comes to voting and I'm not sure how Biden would have received close to 16 million more votes than Hillary Clinton.

Edit- as I wrote, you don't accept this. That's not good or bad, it just is.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
No, because A) it's from Politifact (which IS biased, whether you want to accept that, or not) and B) I read the link 15 minutes after I woke up & I had little interest in searching for info at that point.

Ooh, 1316 participants! Now, THAT'S a deep dive! As usual, the poll showed what the pollsters wanted it to show. Nothing written about where the respondents live, just that the calls were made "around the country". That cold mean "only places where fewer Republicans live" and that wouldn't be far from the truth in light of the fact that they were outnumbered by Democrats AND independents.

I'm not disputing the poll results, I just think a larger sample should be used if such a claim is to be made regarding a country with 168 million voters, especially with the typically low election turnout- Normally, Americans are unusually lazy when it comes to voting and I'm not sure how Biden would have received close to 16 million more votes than Hillary Clinton.
a) Politifact isn't a news reporting site but fact-checking. It's can't have any bias. If it doesn't correlate to your version of reality, it doesn't make it biased, rather makes you delusional a believer in Santa Claus.
b) As for the Poll, the pdf link provides a method for selecting the participants and accounts for the poll error margin, which is quite low.
c) The poll wasn't even conducted by Politifact.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

Edit- as I wrote, you don't accept this. That's not good or bad, it just is.
The better question to ask is how Trump received 70+ million votes.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
a) Politifact isn't a news reporting site but fact-checking. It's can't have any bias. If it doesn't correlate to your version of reality, it doesn't make it biased, rather makes you delusional a believer in Santa Claus.
b) As for the Poll, the pdf link provides a method for selecting the participants and accounts for the poll error margin, which is quite low.
c) The poll wasn't even conducted by Politifact.
The Politifact article even links to a number of other polls showing similar to their own. They even summarize them in early in the article, so what is he complaining about?

>>>…Roughly 70% of Republicans don’t see Biden as the legitimate winner. Surveys by different pollsters show virtually the same results, with the exception of a Washington Post/University of Maryland poll that dropped it to 61%. …<<<

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis