Mar a Lago raided by FBI

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Doc!! Lolo.. nice! Lol.

I'm rolling over here...Lolo :D

View attachment 57317
Edit: here you go Doc, I went read that article,. I had to pull this!
View attachment 57318
What is even better he was due to fly to Scotland to host one of those Saudi golf tournaments he is in bed with the Sheiks over. Now he can't go! The net is closing in.

I know he has had GOP support, but it seems to be fading fast. These sycophants have not been so keen to get their mugs on the box lately. They will jump ship like drowning rats any minute. I bet they are already writing their cover stories? You just watch.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Well, let's not hurry and accept his claims that passports were seized. Remember, he lies so much that I have doubt about him giving his correct name at depositions.
I believe the FBI stated they did not take his passports but coud be wrong on that.
We'll see soon.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
What is even better he was due to fly to Scotland to host one of those Saudi golf tournaments he is in bed with the Sheiks over. Now he can't go! The net is closing in.

I know he has had GOP support, but it seems to be fading fast. These sycophants have not been so keen to get their mugs on the box lately. They will jump ship like drowning rats any minute. I bet they are already writing their cover stories? You just watch.
No wonder gasoline was so cheap in 2020. Didn't know he'd been rubbing shoulders with them dashiki dudes.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Interesting tidbit is that two of those passports are allegedly governmental and he should NOT have HAD THOSE still IN HIS POSSESSION! :rolleyes:

I hope this comes to an end soon. :p
This is better than Anything Hollywood could script!! I'm stop poking fun at you guy's, on these political issues. Really, well maybe just a little pinch every now and then. Cause I still hate both political parties. The is better than, Watergate and the Iran/Contra, just to name two. Just think if North Korea would've launched a nuke on Japan with Trump in office.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Apparently the passports are being returned. Two are expired. *shrugs

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The FBI apparently nabbed Trumps three passports in the Mar a Lago raid. With any luck that will prevent him showing up as Putin's guest.
Shouldn’t Trump’s Secret Service detail make that unlikely to happen in any case?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Shouldn’t Trump’s Secret Service detail make that unlikely to happen in any case?
Umm, good one: aren't those dudes supposed to go wherever he goes. Like for the rest of his life. Something sure happened in that presidential SUV or whatever at that time. Several reports saying he lunged for the steering wheel, other reports say his secret service guy driver denied he lunged for the steering wheel.

One's gotta wonder if what those secret service guys keep secret or double top secret code of silence just of that government service. Think "Men in Black" there is a war happening behind things.

Edit:
Man, this reminds me of a old classic movie, One of Trump's generals that he forgot to firer that wants to sell a book after he retires, is gonna walk up to him and,

A pledge pin! on your uniform!!
Screenshot_20220816-054936~3.png

And me on the left of pic, telling Trump here's a 12 pack. Trump on the right side of course in the pic.
Screenshot_20220816-055135~2.png

Yep! Whole dam Capital done went Animal House on us.:D

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Even though they gave Trump his one valid passport, he will miss his golf Jamboree in Scotland. "Wee Krankie" has declared him Persona non Grata!

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Giuliani is playing the victim card now that he's been named a target of the Georgia investigation:

News flash: If you break the law you will be convicted. No one gets a pass because they have a "D" or an "R" after their name.

>>>Michael John Avenatti (born February 16, 1971) is an American former attorney and convicted felon,[2] best known for his representation of adult film actress Stormy Daniels in her lawsuits against then U.S. president Donald Trump, and for his attempted extortion of sports apparel company Nike that led to his conviction of several felonies.[3][4][5] His firm had represented celebrity defendants and has filed suits against Fortune 500 companies.[6][7] Avenatti has appeared extensively on television and in print as a legal and political commentator, and as a representative for prominent clients.[8][9]

Before Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed, Avenatti introduced a written declaration in September 2018 accusing Kavanaugh of spiking drinks at parties for the purpose of allowing girls to be gang-raped when he was in high school.[10] The accuser, Julie Swetnick, later repudiated the declaration in an interview with NBC News, claiming Avenatti had misrepresented her allegations.[11] Chuck Grassley referred Avenatti and Swetnick to the Department of Justice for criminal investigation.[12][13]

On several occasions, beginning in March 2019, Avenatti was indicted in California and New York on federal counts including tax evasion, extortion, fraud, and embezzlement. He has been ineligible to practice law in California since May 4, 2020.[14] On February 14, 2020, Avenatti was convicted of all charges against him in the New York court. Avenatti was held in New York's Metropolitan Correctional Center while he awaited sentencing for his extortion conviction in the New York case. He faced potentially more than 40 years in prison.[15][16] Amid healthcare concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic, Avenatti was temporarily released from prison in April 2020 under orders to return within 90 days, and placed under house arrest at a friend's house in California.[17] On July 8, 2021, he was sentenced to 30 months in prison.[18]

The second of four federal criminal trials involving Avenatti began on July 21, 2021, in Los Angeles, California. During this proceeding, Avenatti announced that he would be defending himself. He was found guilty of wire fraud and aggravated identity theft.[19]

On June 2, 2022, he was sentenced to four years in prison for defrauding Daniels.[20]<<<

Michael Cohen also got himself disbarred and convicted, in part for his payments to silence Stormy Daniels:

>>>Cohen pleaded guilty to eight charges on August 21, 2018, including a campaign finance violation, for his role in the payment. He implicated Trump, saying that he acted "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office".[34] Trump said that he only knew about the payments "later on", adding that the payments "didn't come out of the campaign, they came from me".[35] The New York Times reported on August 22 that Cohen's court documents revealed that two senior Trump Organization executives also involved in the hush money payments. It also said that Cohen "coordinated with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls" about the payments.[36]

Trump denied directing Cohen to make hush payments on December 13.<<<

For those who are keeping score at home, here it is:

People who used to be big shot lawyers: 0

Stormy Daniels: 2

Yes, that was intended to be a joke.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Man they need to make sure they indict him. This is all in for the feds. If they botch this then they all but guarantee he's getting reelected.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Man they need to make sure they indict him. This is all in for the feds. If they botch this then they all but guarantee he's getting reelected.
It would be huge, but even better if he just drops dead. Trump isn't even in office and yet it still feels like losersville for the GOP. Not that the bar has ever been real high in politics, but the Trump era is like the grease build up at the bottom of the dumpster.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It would be huge, but even better if he just drops dead. Trump isn't even in office and yet it still feels like losersville for the GOP. Not that the bar has ever been real high in politics, but the Trump era is like the grease build up at the bottom of the dumpster.
Well there's the dumpster, and there's the magats on the dumpster floor. Get it?:p

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Prediction is difficult, especially if it's about the future.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "botch this." Do you mean "botch" in the sense that the entire investigation was baseless? This is highly unlikely. Is "this" the search warrant, the Mar-a-Lago investigation, or is "this" something else?

If you're referring to the search warrant, many search warrants do not lead to indictments. That does not mean these search warrants were all botched. Search warrants are one aspect of investigations. A valid search warrant requires probable cause, but this is not the standard for an indictment, and indictments involve a federal grand jury.

Having said that, I'm not so sure a botched investigation (of some sort) would guarantee that Trump would be reelected.

It would rev up his base, but they'd support him anyway. Plenty of people dislike Trump for numerous reasons and a botched investigation would not magically erase these reasons.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis