Mar a Lago raided by FBI

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Are you asserting that something I posted is factually incorrect?

If so, please identify it.
What sense did it work out for Trump. Your saying it didn't work out for Cohen. You guy's don't really know huh.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
"Premises" you guys really did drink the blue Kool-Aid. Lol the whole sh&t show that the Democratic party Sleep Joe's running for them is going as they planned. You guys are sitting in the middle and sucking on it?. :cool:
So why the insult?

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
What sense did it work out for Trump. Your saying it didn't work out for Cohen. You guy's don't really know huh.
More insults?

>>>Michael Dean Cohen (born August 25, 1966) is an American disbarred lawyer and convicted felon who served as an attorney for U.S. president Donald Trump from 2006 to 2018.[1][2] Cohen was a vice-president of the Trump Organization, and the personal counsel to Trump, and was often described by media as Trump's "fixer".[3][4] He served as co-president of Trump Entertainment and was a board member of the Eric Trump Foundation, a children's health charity.[5] From 2017 to 2018, Cohen was deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee.[6][7]

Trump employed Cohen until May 2018, a year after the special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections began. The investigation led Cohen to plead guilty on August 21, 2018, to eight counts including campaign finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud.[8] Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at the direction of Trump and "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.[9] In November 2018, Cohen entered a second guilty plea for lying to a Senate committee about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.[10][11]

On December 12, 2018, he was sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine after pleading guilty to tax evasion and campaign-finance violations.[12] On February 26, 2019, he was officially disbarred by the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division.[13] He reported to the federal prison near Otisville, New York, on May 6, 2019.<<<

Cohen was disbarred, convicted, and he spent time in the slammer for his criminal activity while representing Trump. Trump was not convicted or sent to prison.

It worked out for Trump. It didn't work out for Cohen.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
So why the insult?
Where in my post did my post insult? The Kool-Aid comment? Half of that post is political humor tongue in cheek. My post is a poke at the Democratic party. I still don't get why so many are fascinated and fixated with Trump and his administration. He lost, got kicked out, the election was stolen, Democrats fixed the election Democrats stole the election. Republicans stole it from the Democratic party Democrats just stolen back. Lol, That's the two-party system. Sh&t man vote buying isn't nothing new. Hundreds of millions of dollars to put one man in an office. What's wrong with that picture. As soon as the Republican party gets their man in, it'll roll right over to the next sh&t show. Russian, owns Trump and China owns Biden. Didn't that old bat just go to Taiwan to get those Hillary emails uploaded from her personal government computer servers. No not insults, you'd be surprised how much Justice money can buy.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
More insults?

>>>Michael Dean Cohen (born August 25, 1966) is an American disbarred lawyer and convicted felon who served as an attorney for U.S. president Donald Trump from 2006 to 2018.[1][2] Cohen was a vice-president of the Trump Organization, and the personal counsel to Trump, and was often described by media as Trump's "fixer".[3][4] He served as co-president of Trump Entertainment and was a board member of the Eric Trump Foundation, a children's health charity.[5] From 2017 to 2018, Cohen was deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee.[6][7]

Trump employed Cohen until May 2018, a year after the special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections began. The investigation led Cohen to plead guilty on August 21, 2018, to eight counts including campaign finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud.[8] Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at the direction of Trump and "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.[9] In November 2018, Cohen entered a second guilty plea for lying to a Senate committee about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.[10][11]

On December 12, 2018, he was sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine after pleading guilty to tax evasion and campaign-finance violations.[12] On February 26, 2019, he was officially disbarred by the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division.[13] He reported to the federal prison near Otisville, New York, on May 6, 2019.<<<

Cohen was disbarred, convicted, and he spent time in the slammer for his criminal activity while representing Trump. Trump was not convicted or sent to prison.

It worked out for Trump. It didn't work out for Cohen.
Sh&t man, I can click and paste a bunch of links. Stop feed off the shack bro. That's mainstream media links. One could hope that all of um would get locked up. Watching that Jan 6th thing go down, a sitting president running his mouth and those cowards running to hide in bunkers. That mob of crazies breaking in, people getting killed over BS that the swamp created. Government printing and giving free money so people can spend it just to keep them quiet. When in Rome huh. Them As$hats shut down the whole country in 2020! What else is needed for people of this Nation to realize there isn't no "We the People" anymore. Just a two-party system.

Edit: I'm out Fellow's, I'm done with my political ranting.
Hasta lavita! ;)

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
What do people think the odds are that the DOJ indicts Trump for crimes related to improperly taking and storing documents at Mara Lago? We have almost no facts to work with so this is a guessing game.

If being a clueless orange a**clown was a crime, the odds would be 100%. Fortunately for Trump and unfortunately for the rest of us it’s not a crime (but if you vote for me in 2024 I promise to support the “Clueless Orange A**clown Criminalization Act”)

In terms of Trump being indicted, my best guess is “Sheesh, I really don’t know.” There are not enough facts to go on and we’re in largely uncharted water legally and historically. It certainly looks like laws were broken, but even if they were that’s not necessary a guarantee that an indictment would follow.

January 6 is a different matter. If (emphasis on “if”) the DOJ found incriminating documents related to January 6, all bets are off.

Also, the investigation by the state of Georgia appears to be dead serious. But, I really don’t know what is going to happen in that case either
Depends- if the link is accurate, the procedure isn't as cut & dried as many believe. It's not a hard set of rules-

highfigh

highfigh

Not indicting Trump will also send the message that he is above the law, at least that is what he will think.

What he took with him and refused to hand back is something that could threaten US security, from what I have read.

There are even other people than Trump that could be indicted, though. Apparently there was a Trump lawyer signing a document in June saying that all documents marked as classified was returned. That was false. There must have been other people around Trump knowing about this, so I wonder what problems they are in.

But as you wrote there is much we do not know.
If nothing much comes of this, they need to make it abundantly clear that this is never to happen again and make rules to stop anyone doing it, or face stiff penalties. People have been far too loose with information for many decades and seeing "said under conditions of anonymity" really pisses me off when national security is concerned.

highfigh

highfigh

Thing is, he isn't ignorant. Isn't that same as pleading the 5th? Lol.. burden of proof is on accuser/State, you guys do realize this is a federal thing right?. Federal law Trump-s lol any other State law in the Union:D
The burden falls on the shoulders of whomever has more power, but as others posted, it's not the same in a civil case.

States can enact their own laws when they disagree with Federal Law- look at legalizing Marijuana- many states have passed that and it's still a Schedule 1 Narcotic WRT Federal Law and if their definition is used, it needs to be made Federally legal because it DOES have medical uses.

highfigh

highfigh

Thing is, he isn't ignorant. Isn't that same as pleading the 5th? Lol.. burden of proof is on accuser/State, you guys do realize this is a federal thing right?. Federal law Trump-s lol any other State law in the Union:D
The 5th is for avoiding self-incrimination- it has nothing to do with ignorance.

highfigh

highfigh

It seems to me that a lot of the commentary in the media conflates a president’s power to declassify documents with the process for declassifying documents. In other words, if a president fails to follow the procedures, does this automatically mean that the documents are not declassified? I’m not aware of any cases directly on point but I’d be interested in any cases others might be aware of.

This power vs process also needs to be separated from the issue of proving that declassification actually occurred. In other words, if (big “if”) a court were to hold that declassification could have occurred even if the normal process was not followed, could Trump’s lawyers introduce enough evidence to convince s jury that there is reasonable doubt concerning whether or not the documents had been declassified?

But, again, if the DOJ were to only bring charges under the three laws listed in the search warrant it wouldn’t really matter if the documents had been declassified or not. The government would not be required to show that the documents were classified.
According to the link I posted, it would seem that there's not much in the way of 'official' procedures for this.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Top off the morning AH Fellow's!!! I'll just kick back read...umm read some more, this is one of the better steam vent political threads lots of good information and accurate, from the two-party system analyst. Aka: you guy's ;)

Edit: don't take out of context: I didn't post up, (anal-list);) already got Chrisy shooting arrows in my back cause he thought I said he was a as$hole. Don't know how he/she :D got that from one of my post.:) Been telling him you got to wear some hip boots when you go walking around in The Swamp. ;)

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hmmmmm had a great weekend off. Thought I'd peek in here see if anything new has come up on this situation. Looks like there hasn't.

Until they actually make something stick and hes found guilty of something its more of the same. They've been trying to stick him with something ever since 2016. And he's always slipped through.

Oh well got my shift picked up I'm enjoying a 3 day weekend. I'm not paying attention to this anymore here or anywhere else until they actually prove and find him guilty of something. Adios Amigos!!!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Hmmmmm had a great weekend off. Thought I'd peek in here see if anything new has come up on this situation. Looks like there hasn't.

Until they actually make something stick and hes found guilty of something its more of the same. They've been trying to stick him with something ever since 2016. And he's always slipped through.

Oh well got my shift picked up I'm enjoying a 3 day weekend. I'm not paying attention to this anymore here or anywhere else until they actually prove and find him guilty of something. Adios Amigos!!!
He can only be found guilty at trial, or if he pleads guilty. He can be charged, and I expect he will be. I would think there is already a good foundation for an obstruction of justice charge. That is the most serious he faces, and carries a maximum sentence of 20 years. So I think he is closer to the PERP walk than you think. The Atlanta Grand jury in Atlanta investigating election interference have notified Giuliani he is under criminal investigation. Issuing a subpoena for Trump to appear before them is under consideration.

The FBI apparently nabbed Trumps three passports in the Mar a Lago raid. With any luck that will prevent him showing up as Putin's guest.

I think whilst the process needs to be carful and deliberate, there is some urgency to this, as Trump and his henchmen are still inciting the dangerous mob. So the 'boil' does require lancing.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Trump and his henchmen are still inciting the dangerous mob
This on top of asking that the "temp be turned down" or something to that effect... indeed, he said that and went straight back to lambasting Justice and the FBI. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
He can only be found guilty at trial, or if he pleads guilty. He can be charged, and I expect he will be. I would think there is already a good foundation for an obstruction of justice charge. That is the most serious he faces, and carries a maximum sentence of 20 years. So I think he is closer to the PERP walk than you think. The Atlanta Grand jury in Atlanta investigating election interference have notified Giuliani he is under criminal investigation. Issuing a subpoena for Trump to appear before them is under consideration.

The FBI apparently nabbed Trumps three passports in the Mar a Lago raid. With any luck that will prevent him showing up as Putin's guest.

I think whilst the process needs to be carful and deliberate, there is some urgency to this, as Trump and his henchmen are still inciting the dangerous mob. So the 'boil' does require lancing.
Doc!! Lolo.. nice! Lol.

I'm rolling over here...Lolo :D

Screenshot_20220815-183757~2.png

Edit: here you go Doc, I went read that article,. I had to pull this!
Screenshot_20220815-184912~2.png

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Interesting tidbit is that two of those passports are allegedly governmental and he should NOT have HAD THOSE still IN HIS POSSESSION! :rolleyes:

I hope this comes to an end soon. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd been content with barred from running for president again. Falsely claimed the election was stolen and taking home gov't documents. I feel the rest the free market will take care of. Not too many want to be associated with him.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd been content with barred from running for president again. Falsely claimed the election was stolen and taking home gov't documents. I feel the rest the free market will take care of. Not too many want to be associated with him.
Yeah but need convictions to make such prohibitions enforceable. He's lied so much about so many things, and most of his faithful just ignore it anyways, thus the multiple excuses....my fav is he took work home....lol. Yes, considered top secret docs while his fat ass golfed. Still, he has significant support, especially from the GOP.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis