Mar a Lago raided by FBI

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Also anyone would be foolish not to think the the FBI, CIA, etc hasn't been and or still isn't corrupt. We have seen 1st hand how corrupt local law enforcement is around this country. Eyes wide open guys stay diligent, expect the worst but hope for the best.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Also anyone would be foolish not to think the the FBI, CIA, etc hasn't been and or still isn't corrupt. We have seen 1st hand how corrupt local law enforcement is around this country. Eyes wide open guys stay diligent, expect the worst but hope for the best.
Corruption exists in the US, have personally encountered such with US Customs, but I'd generally consider it to be inimal albeit widespead and relatively minimal in general, at least compared to the worst.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I have been following this closely, as I suspect others have. I have a bad feelings about this. My instincts are that some very serious crimes have been committed against this country. I hope I am wrong, but I have great trepidation about what is going to drop out.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have been following this closely, as I suspect others have. I have a bad feelings about this. My instincts are that some very serious crimes have been committed against this country. I hope I am wrong, but I have great trepidation about what is going to drop out.
Or what will be prevented from being disclosed....I hope I am wrong.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Corruption exists in the US, have personally encountered such with US Customs, but I'd generally consider it to be inimal albeit widespead and relatively minimal in general, at least compared to the worst.
I've personally experienced it with local law enforcement in the past.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think many of us have experienced such to a degree. I was a bit shocked on my level in the federal system, altho the west coast was at that time generally cleaner than the east coast (same for many unions too), but was surprised by the corrpution we did encounter (and helped US Customs trap, but particularly their own personnel). I've experienced with low level/mid level law enforcement a wide variety of competence....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Me too on several occasions, and witnessed several others. My first was the assholes in Chicago PD bashing heads in downtown Chicago during a day I was just tryint to vist the nearby Art Institute (68 Demo convention demos) Watching the news and bias that night taught me a lot about the bullshit that is "murica.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
First, let’s flash back to how his own team did what Hilary did:

We already know the republicans have a double standard.

But Nuclear Defense documents? This is definition of High Crimes and Treason, isn’t it?
THIS! I love the delicious irony that the same thing he used to nail Hillary to a wall is the same thing he's in hot water with right now. I'd say how could he be so stupid to get himself in hot water for the EXACT same thing but well its Trump.

Trump made a statement saying he's approving of the FBI releasing the contents of the search warrant to the public.

Ohhhh where's the popcorn. This should be good.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The search warrant is to be released, most likely, and I wonder if there will be any specific mentions of top classified nuclear documents in it. The affidavit will still be sealed, though, and the list of items taken from Trump probably redacted.

If Trump really has such documents, what on Earth possessed him to take them in the first place and then adamantly continue to hold on to them? Not only Trump but a number of people around him must have known about this, if true. It seems that one of the people around Trump alerted the FBI, so at least one understood the seriousness of this.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
If Trump really has such documents, what on Earth possessed him to take them in the first place and then adamantly continue to hold on to them?
I've been wondering the same thing. Legal issues aside, why in god's name would anyone want to have these types of documents in their possession?

Even if Trump declassified the documents before he left office, this wouldn't change the nature of the documents or the information in them.

In theory, if Trump did declassify the documents, Biden could reclassify them. It would be an interesting twist. But, I have seen no evidence that this actually happened.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

The search warrant is to be released, most likely, and I wonder if there will be any specific mentions of top classified nuclear documents in it. The affidavit will still be sealed, though, and the list of items taken from Trump probably redacted.

If Trump really has such documents, what on Earth possessed him to take them in the first place and then adamantly continue to hold on to them? Not only Trump but a number of people around him must have known about this, if true. It seems that one of the people around Trump alerted the FBI, so at least one understood the seriousness of this.
What is the Scandinavian press making of this Trell? The UK press, which has been renowned for jumping the gun, is rife with, what I have to call rumors at this stage, that these documents contain highly classified and sensitive nuclear secrets. Trump certainly fawned over, and lamely vouched for Putin's veracity. We are only at the very beginning of an unravelling a shameful moment in US history I fear.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What is the Scandinavian press making of this Trell? The UK press, which has been renowned for jumping the gun, is rife with, what I have to call rumors at this stage, that these documents contain highly classified and sensitive nuclear secrets. Trump certainly fawned over, and lamely vouched for Putin's veracity. We are only at the very beginning of an unravelling a shameful moment in US history I fear.
I believe there are a number of factors influencing the reporting.

So far the reporting here has been just that, with very little speculation from left to right. It’s a wait-and-see for more information.

That said, this is usually the case in local criminal cases. The laws here are much more restrictive of what you can publish about ongoing criminal cases, and my guess this bleeds through in this case as well.

Sweden have general elections in September, which is a factor, but even the Swedish far right parties have been neutral on this. Edit: The far right Swedish Democrats that is a member of the Swedish parliament are so far neutral. The other far right parties are very small. They are pro-Putin like the Swedish Democrats.

Then there is Russia and its brutal invasion, and none wants to rock the boat in case Republicans comes to power, never mind a second Trump presidency.

Over here we all know what a Republican takeover of the presidency could mean for our security with the current candidates. Bad, really bad.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Because drumphy's own lawyer was on site?
Did you see who The Donald hired to be part of his crack legal team? The lawyer to Rap stars.

I think he believes he's still on a TV show.

New game show idea- call it 'You Can't Make This Shyte Up' and contestants need to pick the real stories out of the list.

highfigh

highfigh

WTF, was he doing with nuclear defense stuff? Why would he even think of pulling those classified documents and bringing it to his safe in his home? Sure as a president before leaving office can declassified just about anything many have. What would be his ulterior motive for even having these documents in his possession after leaving office. Hillary was found to have her own computer servers with classified government information on them which was against the law supposedly. What a f..kin mess our elected officials have made over the last 40 years or so.
And those Hillary servers that were said to be in an unused bathroom of their house, had been hacked, which is the whole reason the DNC created the Russia thing. HOW THE EFF did she get away with keeping a server with government info on it, in her home? She and her team said "Well, we deleted the e-mails". That's not possible- they hop so many times before they reach the recipient and they reside on numerous other servers, especially if they used a VPN. I would say to everyone- trust the Clintons, at your peril.

It's more than 40 years.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
And those Hillary servers that were said to be in an unused bathroom of their house, had been hacked, which is the whole reason the DNC created the Russia thing. HOW THE EFF did she get away with keeping a server with government info on it, in her home? She and her team said "Well, we deleted the e-mails". That's not possible- they hop so many times before they reach the recipient and they reside on numerous other servers, especially if they used a VPN. I would say to everyone- trust the Clintons, at your peril.

It's more than 40 years.
It's not about the Clintons.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai

It's more than 40 years.
Yeah, Clintons go all the way back to their college days with their shenanigans. Ole Bill fast talking smooth Eddie, with his governorship up in Arkansas. Took what he cultured up to the president's office. Made a mess of that. Yeah what a legacy they left huh.. His ole lady Hillary ain't no better she's probably The Mastermind behind the whole sh$t. She sure groomed him well.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis