j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sounds like when she broke them, she kept them too though :)

My chick isn't like that. She understands guys and their toys. She rolled her eyes when she saw the new sub, but pretty much left it at that.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My chick isn't like that. She understands guys and their toys. She rolled her eyes when she saw the new sub, but pretty much left it at that.
I've been in the same room with a sub like yours and if all she did was roll her eyes you are blessed. That Epik Empire is rather large ... by my standards anyways. I think it goes without saying that all of our 'ladies' are pretty good about all this ... otherwise we wouldn't be here or we wouldn't be with them. Near as I can tell we've only had one divorce to lament since I've been around ... and it might have been over gear.

moves

moves

Audioholic Chief
you guys think that I should put my Totem Forest that have claws on a gramma? The claws are already supposed to decouple the ish..... what you chink huh?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
you guys think that I should put my Totem Forest that have claws on a gramma? The claws are already supposed to decouple the ish..... what you chink huh?
I think the spikes are fine.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just looked up the Totems and was going to say the same. Maybe with some multi driver behemoth like a Studio 100 in an apartment decoupling might make sense but for a lone woofer ... not so much.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I spent hours rearranging gear to get it to this point. This would be so much simpler with a rack. Even my g/f asked me yesterday why I had not bought one. That sounds like permission to me. Now all I need is money but then what would I do with the telephone table? :confused:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I spent hours rearranging gear to get it to this point. This would be so much simpler with a rack. Even my g/f asked me yesterday why I had not bought one. That sounds like permission to me. Now all I need is money but then what would I do with the telephone table? :confused:

Its amazing what peer pressure and a good woman can do for our audio needs :)

Looking good........

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sell the telephone table for rack money...Take it anyway you want.:rolleyes::D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I like them the way they are. Makes it look manly.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
How about heavily modifying it for use as a bed-in-breakfast tray, as a ty gift to the gf. You know, secure drink holder, remote control station/tray, vase for flowers secured, hehe. Bacon, bacon, bacon.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
whats in the drawer ?????
Tape measure, inspection mirror, pliers, screwdrivers, level, test Mahogany trim pieces, pocket knives ... man stuff.;)

How about heavily modifying it for use as a bed-in-breakfast tray, as a ty gift to the gf. You know, secure drink holder, remote control station/tray, vase for flowers secured, hehe. Bacon, bacon, bacon.
You mean cut it :eek:?!? NFW !!!

You would not believe how much time I spent working on that. I had the legs on a wood lathe getting the 1950's Let's Make Everything Brown Stain off. It's not like a work of art or anything as I have some dribbles in the finish if you look close but people seem to really like it and it works for now. Now that I think about it our furniture movers commented on how much they liked it and our coffee table. It also serves as a bit of a time machine for people ~50. They don't make telephone tables any longer.

... a ty gift? does that mean thank you gift?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis