Looking at a new 75 inch screen for the Living room.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Too bad looks like today’s 4k TVs are lot better now .

wish I could get stimulus .. they killed the economy and made it near impossible to find A job .. 5 years looking nothing .
All citizens regardless of working or not should get money . $1800 I won’t get ... plus any more ones they pass
1930 depression looks like nothing vs today’s job market..

Congratulations I don’t think my mom would allow me to have a 75” tv anyways it won’t fit .

I’m stuck watching a 2010 40” lcd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well, the salt lamp kept him from losing it and all he had was a twitch. That thing saved the Geek Squad.:D
Yeah for sure, little wing handled it better than I would've when he went for the AVR remote I would have lost it.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah for sure, little wing handled it better than I would've when he went for the AVR remote I would have lost it.
Strange yes .
What cable does op have ? Is u verse just a low bitrate service ?
I’d like to use my 55” tv again someday but cable looks bad on it . Sucks it’s not hdr but o well ...
newer models are so much more affordable.

Lame cable isn’t 4k...
75” must be massive

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Umm gotta ask, what that lil glowing thing to the right?
That appears to be a salt rock lamp. Plenty of information and products available via Google. There are supposed to be some 'benefits' to them, but, heck if I believe that. Still, they look nifty enough.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Strange yes .
I’d like to use my 55” tv again someday but cable looks bad on it . Sucks it’s not hdr but o well ...

Lame cable isn’t 4k...
75” must be massive

LOL
75 inch is pretty damn big to me. I noticed you have to be sitting at least 10 1/2 feet back from the screen. I have directv.

Last edited:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
LOL 75 inch is pretty damn big to me. I noticed you have to be sitting at least 10 1/2 feet back from the screen.
When I play Call of Duty I like to sit about six feet from the screen it's amazing the perspective you get while playing the game when you're that close

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
When I play Call of Duty I like to sit about six feet from the screen it's amazing the perspective you get while playing the game when you're that close
That must be pretty awesome. I think one of the strong suites of Samsung's is their great contrast right?

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Too bad looks like today’s 4k TVs are lot better now .

wish I could get stimulus .. they killed the economy and made it near impossible to find A job .. 5 years looking nothing .
All citizens regardless of working or not should get money . $1800 I won’t get ... plus any more ones they pass
1930 depression looks like nothing vs today’s job market..

Congratulations I don’t think my mom would allow me to have a 75” tv anyways it won’t fit .

I’m stuck watching a 2010 40” lcd

Hang in there man! It's all about what fits in YOUR space anyways.. Things will get better!! they have to right?

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Strange yes .

Lame cable isn’t 4k...
75” must be massive

It is...biggest TV I'll ever have in this life. I'm learning the picture quality really is source dependent. Not everything looks great..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis