Logic and Alan Dershowitz

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Pardon my crudity by re-posting this music video but I believe it’s still applicable for our times.

Carry On!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Good point. I personally know two people, regular church goers, who quit just as you described. They couldn't stand a preacher's demands that their congregation support the Iraq invasion.

Of course, my earlier point still stands because no invasion of Iraq would have happened if the USSR had remained the designated enemy. Instead, we substituted Muslims for Communists :rolleyes:.
Russians didn't fly two passenger aircraft into the World Trade Center.

highfigh

highfigh

I think the anti-religion movement is partly due to televangelists proving that they're as guilty as everyone else of being drunk and horny. Not sure what Tammy Fay Bakker was trying to do with all of that makeup, though. Maybe she was in witness protection.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I responded to the actual comment, which was "Instead, we substituted Muslims for Communists"- I wrote nothing about Iraqis.
It was Saudi Arabians who high jacked and flew those planes. No Iraqis were involved.

This is hardly worth arguing about.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

we......who's 'we' ?
Well, I don't think it was Russians who killed them or the Chinese.
We collectively, the coalition who participated. While you personally didn't, I suspect, All the people in the collective as a whole did.

ps. the military acts in the people's name.

Last edited:
H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
IF Trump loses, he's NOT going to leave office.
I don't think you have to worry about the first part... but you're right about the second. Just imagine what the Supreme Court will look like 5 years from now! And I wonder how many people will stand up to Barr & Durham. It's gonna be a helluva ride!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I don't think you have to worry about the first part... but you're right about the second. Just imagine what the Supreme Court will look like 5 years from now! And I wonder how many people will stand up to Barr & Durham. It's gonna be a helluva ride!
Then, it is a real crisis. What will the military do? Follow him or the constitution.

highfigh

highfigh

It was Saudi Arabians who high jacked and flew those planes. No Iraqis were involved.

This is hardly worth arguing about.
Again, I didn't mention Iraq, Iraquis, or any other country- the comment I made was in reference to Muslims being our new enemy.

Reading is fundamental, but comprehension is golden.

highfigh

highfigh

Trump will leave office- how would he be able to change the Constitution to make it possible for him or any other POTUS to hold office for more than two terms?

One way or another, he'll leave.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Trump will leave office- how would he be able to change the Constitution to make it possible for him or any other POTUS to hold office for more than two terms?

One way or another, he'll leave.
Well there are the nutjobs on the right yakking it up about a civil war and enabling drumphy to do this but agree its highly unlikely even if the knuckle draggers think it would be fun. Can you even imagine the civil disruption if drumphy tried some bullshit move like this?

highfigh

highfigh

Well there are the nutjobs on the right yakking it up about a civil war and enabling drumphy to do this but agree its highly unlikely even if the knuckle draggers think it would be fun. Can you even imagine the civil disruption if drumphy tried some bullshit move like this?
Congress would have to remove him from office- that's the legal way- he can't run for POTUS again if he is elected in 2020, anyway- the 22nd Amendment forbids it.

The far right wingers are just that- far right, not mainstream.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Then, it is a real crisis. What will the military do? Follow him or the constitution.
So, since your liberal political coup failed, now you're advocating a full blown military takeover? There's that democrat compassion. I suppose you're part of the 62% of democrats that said they'd rather have a giant meteor strike earth and destroy all human life than see Trump reelected? Hahahahahaha!!!!

highfigh

highfigh

So, since your liberal political coup failed, now you're advocating a full blown military takeover? There's that democrat compassion. I suppose you're part of the 62% of democrats that said they'd rather have a giant meteor strike earth and destroy all human life than see Trump reelected? Hahahahahaha!!!!
Several members of the Hollyweird crowd said they would leave the US if Geo W Bush was reelected and they didn't. The one well-known person who did was Pierre Salinger, who fled to France. Alec Baldwin has been getting some sort of relief by lampooning Trump, on SNL but I imagine the rest must be sitting in the dark, wailing and gnashing their teeth.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis