Last system I will ever need to own

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
3 servers = OCD :D

1 backup isn't enough. Oh no. I need 2 backups. :D

Did I tell you I have 2 identical BenQ projectors? Not an extra LAMP. But an extra projector. Oh, yeah. OCD. :eek:

Did I tell you the backup to my Denon AVP-A1HDCI pre-pro is the Denon AVR-5308CI? Yeah, the extra BenQ Projector, Denon AVR-5308CI, and the EXTRA Active Crossover for my Linkwitz Orion speakers are in my theater closet.

Who the heck has an extra backup active crossover for his Linkwitz Orion speakers? :eek:
Wow. I thought I was bad. Smart though.

As Phil says, offsite backup would be good too.

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Yeah, good thing my gears are in a closet so nobody can see (except for you guys). :D

One of these days when I actually feel all caught up with the new house move (setting everything up in new house inside and outside, selling old house, etc.), I will have to take care of that cable management in my closet. :D

One of these days.
Yea but once you feel that you have caught up, then the depression kicks in.:) We need to keep thinking off something to do to keep our minds fresh.Leave the cables till last.:DClosets are a good thing, so just don't go throwing a broom in there with all that quality gear, then you will have problems.:p

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
At least you have some snazzy carpet in the equipment room.....:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yea but once you feel that you have caught up, then the depression kicks in.:) We need to keep thinking off something to do to keep our minds fresh.Leave the cables till last.:DClosets are a good thing, so just don't go throwing a broom in there with all that quality gear, then you will have problems.:p
Oh, no, I'm not like that. I would be ecstatic if I were 100% done with everything because the ONLY I want to do is enjoy all the movies, shows, and music. :D

Definitely no brooms in the closet. Vacuum cleaner, yes. :D

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Like where? Another storage place? Cloud?

That's really OCD. I thought I was bad. :D
Safe deposit box at the bank vault

Or, just at a friend's house. If you were to have a house fire or a tornado come through, it could destroy all your backups too.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
If the backup isn't off site, it's not really a backup. Like slippery says, a fire/tornado/disaster will destroy all three of those servers.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
If the backup isn't off site, it's not really a backup. Like slippery says, a fire/tornado/disaster will destroy all three of those servers.
Come on...a tornado in OK will never happen....

crap....there goes one now.........

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I just got a serious potential buyer for my red Orion speakers.

He just sent me a $50 nonrefundable PayPal payment for the audition fee. :D

He should be coming by my house after 4:30PM. So let's see if I will be getting new RBH speakers to replace these Orion for my Family Room. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis