Last Speaker Purchase Ever!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Good, but I know there is better out there!
Bro there’s always better, much better you have a nice setup. Your getting some really great Advice.
Some of these guys have really high end systems.
I’ve had some high end gear in the past. Got sold off cause of move or just cause I down graded. The setup I have now isn’t anywhere near some of my setups I had in the past. But it’s nice sounds good but I don’t believe the speaker’s I have now will be my last. I got a pair of RBH Impression elite towers, ADTG hooked me up with a really good deal my Son has them now.
Them RBH Elite tower’s are very sweet, I moved couldn’t use them in my very small apartment.
That would be like buying a Corvette and keeping it in a garage.

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Good, but I know there is better out there!
Well to be honest, there is always better out there. I'd say wait until you can afford the most you'd ever imagine yourself spending on speakers and then buy them. If you would never want to spend more than that it will be your last pair.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Bro there’s always better, much better you have a nice setup. Your getting some really great Advice.
Some of these guys have really high end systems.
I’ve had some high end gear in the past. Got sold off cause of move or just cause I down graded. The setup I have now isn’t anywhere near of some of my setups of past. But it’s nice sounds good but I don’t believe the speaker’s I have now will be my last. I got a pair of RBH Impression elite towers, ADTG hooked me up with a really good deal my Son has them now.
Them RBH Elite tower’s are very sweet, I moved couldn’t use them in my very small apartment.
That would be like buying a Corvette and keeping it in a garage.
ADTG?

Shazb0t

Shazb0t

Audiophyte
As another Ascend Sierra RAAL Tower owner, I would audition them along with the Phils/Salks. Hard to beat them in value!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis