KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I saw those too, but am wondering if this is legit. I see two ads, one for $1000 that says they're "anniversary edition" and doesn't mention being new. The other for $1099 doesn't mention anniversary edition but says they've brand new and never been taken out of the box. Both appear to be in the same general area, both have "reply" as the only contact info.

I've had tremendous luck buying off CL, the most recent being 4 brand new KEF Ci200QR ceiling speakers for $100 each. You just have to be very careful. This one might be a transaction I'd want to do in the parking lot of the local Police Dept. More of those have set up signs and designated areas just for that purpose. Presumably monitored by video, but could also offer police presence.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I have exchanged many emails back and forth...with both sellers. I always conduct a transaction like this in a very public area. I am off for vacation next week and will see if the itch is still here when I return. Both speakers are the black with orange cones...the used ones are from 2011-2012 time frame....leaning toward new for an extra $100.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I'd love to find a pair of mint condition anniversary edition because I like that on the logo on the driver surround versus the "standard issue" version.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis