Kaleidescape Strato C Movie Player

A

all1

Enthusiast
For sale is a Kaleidescape Strato C Movie Player , Strato C supports lossless multichannel audio and plays high dynamic range movies on televisions and projectors that can process open standard 10-bit HDMI 2.0a HDR. The Strato onscreen user interface is displayed in full 4K Ultra HD at 60 frames per second, resulting in fluid animation and a stunning visual impact.

Strato C plays 4K Ultra HD movies from a Terra movie server, or a Strato movie player. You can start the movie instantly, or you can jump right to your favorite scene or song.

Plays movies from Terra, compact Terra, and Strato S

Compact and quiet for dense rack installations or local placement in a room

New wall mount option lets you mount the Strato C behind a TV for local placement

Ideal for additional viewing zones in residential and marine applications

Custom 1RU rack shelf with faceplates for one or two players sold separately

Kaleidescape designed the Strato C movie player to provide an immersive home cinema experience, with better audio and video playback quality than most commercial theaters. Strato C is a premium 4K Ultra HD movie player that supports high dynamic range (HDR) and lossless multichannel audio including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio. Strato C plays movies from a Terra, a compact Terra, or a Strato S over a network, with bit rates up to 100 Mbps and frame rates up to 60 fps.

If you know about these items I’m sure you already know all the specs so I don’t need to list it.

The asking price is USD$3450

If interested, you can send me a message via PM or send me an email for faster response;
allsales at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking.!!!

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis