Johnny Depp And Amber Heard

jinjuku

jinjuku

All four of my EX wife's had BPD. Never get involved with a woman who's problems are worse than yours.
I think this says as much about you as your ex's. Knew someone that punched the Married/Divorced card three times and he was more than part of the problem.

Depp and Heard seem meant for each other...

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I think this says as much about you as your ex's. Knew someone that punched the Married/Divorced card three times and he was more than part of the problem.

Depp and Heard seem meant for each other...
Well, there is a saying, people are going to think what they think, say what they say and draw their own conclusions. They where Hoes, all of um. True story.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Show biz kids making movies
Of themselves you know they
Don't give a f""k about anybody else

jinjuku

jinjuku

Well, there is a saying, people are going to think what they think, say what they say and draw their own conclusions. They where Hoes, all of um. True story.
There's another saying:

If it walks like a duck, quacks likes a duck, swims like a duck. it's a duck. The fact that you are using an extremely misogynistic term for all your priors fits in with what my former acquaintance would have said. The only thing he ever commented on any of them is in what way each of them were able to best sexually pleasure him.

He was a real piece of work.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Hell they can play themselves, after all they are actors. Heck right now, its a darn short film.:)
Maybe someone can dangle big carrot ($$$$) in font of them to get them to do it and then, with any luck, they'll realize how much they miss being together and decide to get married again.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He was married to her for all 3 of those years. I imagine her and her friends' $160,000 a month wine bill helped contribute to that.

I mentioned earlier that there are a lot of memes and reactions out there. Out of deference and respect for the subject matter I haven't been posting any of the mean stuff, even if I feel like she deserves it. Domestic and sexual assault and violence are some really serious serious crimes and I'm not sure how I feel about people joking about it with mocking images and video clips of her testimony.

On one hand it's serious, and she looks upset as she testifies to some really bad stuff, but on the other hand some of it is so obvious, obnoxious and fake that it really is deserving of ridicule.

Watch this 40 second clip of her literally holding a pose with a kleenex on the stand as she glances at her pr team to make sure they got the shot.

Stuff like that is quick and might be missed by the jury, but it's just a teeny sampling of the avalanche of little things she does like that, and the internet is poring over every second of her testimony. They're putting together example after example of her changing her story and lying on the stand, boldly, to everyone's face.
Real tears, or just facial contortions? She may be able to cry on demand.....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Real tears, or just facial contortions? She may be able to cry on demand.....
Well actually, no tears. Lots of facial contortions but no tears during any of her testimony. That's partly why it's so jarring to watch. You can tell she's trying really hard but just can't squeeze out any tears or keep up the act under scrutiny or without direction.

Speaking of facial contortions, here's a less than 2 minute clip of JD's lawyer dismantling one of her expert witnesses.

That was some pure gold! "Um, uh... I... do I have to answer that question?". Ha ha

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, and on the subject of tears, her acting coach testified on the stand that she can't cry on demand. It's one of her acting weaknesses. She said she's seen Amber cry for real so she knows she can do it, just not act it. I think her coach might have thought that would help her case, thinking Amber would be crying on the stand, but it damaged it more because Amber did not produce any tears at all during her testimony.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
If it walks like a duck, quacks likes a duck, swims like a duck. it's a duck.
So what you're saying is Amber's a duck..? :p

I know that's not what you mean in the context of your post, but she sure has done a lot of quacking (recorded abusive behavior and sketchy testimony) and everyone's heard it. What burns my ass is that Johnny could still lose this case. On the flipside I think they demolished her counterclaim so there's that. She's definitely not winning her claim.

I think Johnny has some legs still tho and stands at least a chance at this point. I've seen a lot of breakdowns and lawyers speculating about this and they're all over the place as it's hard to call. The overriding opinion tho, is that defamation is very hard to prove under any circumstances and even more so for celebrities. The general consensus is that Johnny's team has thus far presented about as solid a case as could be hoped for and thats why he still even has some hope.

It's ultimately up to the jury tho and juries are notoriously unpredictable so it's anyone's guess at this point. There's also the fact that since they're sequestered they're not privy to all of the same crap we are that is being uncovered by the internet as the trial unfolds so they're not seeing ALL of the same evidence. I think what was provided to the court so far is enough tho.

jinjuku

jinjuku

There's another saying, opinions are like a-holes everybody got one. But than again, sure it would seem hard to believe, All 4 of um, true story though. 1st, Ex was caught red-handed sleeping with my brother. 2nd Ex, was caught red handed with crack cocaine she died. 3rd Ex was caught sleeping with her boss for her paycheck as the company was going under that she worked for and no one else was getting a paycheck. Ex #4, I walked in on with some old dude she was screwing for money. Ex #4's 2nd to oldest daughter is the one who told me to my face her Mom was hooking. Guess you had to be there, you make your opinions of my post, by taking out of context to gaslight on something you have No first hand knowledge of, but you insist on making it a personal attack on my character but carry on Dr Phil.
TMI

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Not to mention when you find out somebody's been accused of rape and domestic violence, falsely, yeah. I do care. It could happen to any one of us.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
WHO Cares..............................?
I'll summarize my feelings on this as quickly as I can.

We are supposed to automatically believe victims because of the fact that they are abused and it is so difficult to get the abused to come forward due to many reasons.

When someone like her PRETENDS to be abused and is in fact the abuser, we need to see it. We need to be aware that people like her undermine other actual abuse victims and make people doubt what they say.

People gave her the benefit of the doubt up to the point she DESTROYED Depp's career and his name. This is a man that keeps a Jack Sparro costume in his car so he can go into children's hospitals to make sick children happy.

She needs to be called out in public for this. She undermines women everywhere that are actually being abused and she's a massive POS for doing that. People that lie about this sort of thing should not get away with it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll summarize my feelings on this as quickly as I can.

We are supposed to automatically believe victims because of the fact that they are abused and it is so difficult to get the abused to come forward due to many reasons.

When someone like her PRETENDS to be abused and is in fact the abuser, we need to see it. We need to be aware that people like her undermine other actual abuse victims and make people doubt what they say.

People gave her the benefit of the doubt up to the point she DESTROYED Depp's career and his name. This is a man that keeps a Jack Sparro costume in his car so he can go into children's hospitals to make sick children happy.

She needs to be called out in public for this. She undermines women everywhere that are actually being abused and she's a massive POS for doing that. People that lie about this sort of thing should not get away with it.
Well put. I agree.

For me this isn't some stupid, gossipy tabloid BS. It is much more serious than that. It's about someone who almost got away with some extremely heinous false accusations and destroyed a man. She's a huge POS for what she did and I think Johnny is well within the bounds of reasonability to want this made public so the rest of us can see and hear the truth of the nightmare she made of his life.

Whatever else he is or whatever other problems he has, and he has many, I am absolutely convinced abuser IS NOT one of them.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This morning's proceedings, narrated by practicing board certified lawyer and former prosecutor Emily Baker. She's biased, she's team Depp all the way, but she's also knowledgeable and understands everything happening during the trial.

As I said she is biased toward Johnny, but it's because of all of the evidence, not because she's a fangirl.

I just finished listening to the testimony of Walter Hamada, the president of Warner Brothers' DCEU division at the relevant time and he completely demolished the story Amber's team spent all their time on yesterday afternoon trying to prove damages against Amber. They wasted hours on that, trying to prove WB stiffed her on pay because of statements made by JD's lawyer.

What does team Depp do? Bring in the freaking president of the company to testify that they've had issues with chemistry between her and Jason Mamoa so that's why they're not going to renew her option or renegotiate a salary.

Boom. Next!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
$13m. He gets 15, she gets 2. And I still don't care. They both irrevocably damaged their careers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis