JD Vance and his military record

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Jesse Ventura lambasts the whole (hole?) stolen valor attack in an interview.

This thing is silly and a complete nothing-burger.

Whose veteran soundbite is more persuasive than another?

:D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Jesse Ventura lambasts the whole (hole?) stolen valor attack in an interview.

This thing is silly and a complete nothing-burger.

Whose veteran soundbite is more persuasive than another?

:D
I like Jesse Ventura as MN governor, voted for him. He didn’t dispute what was said about walz in the MK interview. Just that Vance shouldn’t criticize.
The whole thing is sad all the way around.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Vance just is a slimy POS overall. Especially backtracking on his opinions of drumphy....

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Was he in war? Of course not. Was Vance? I doubt it. I'll give the edge slightly to Walz cause he was in for 24 years.
From the link, Walz was a part time National Guardsman, trained, but never deployed. That makes him a 'soldier' by training, and nothing else.

OTOH, this link about Vance is, well, interesting. WTF????????

WTF happened to this country? We have one POS running against another, they each picked a POS for their running mate and both have rabid followers.

BTW- who's the acting POTUS? Biden can't stay up past 8PM, he has trouble finding his way around and drifts off to dreamland during official engagements.

This is like a very bad movie.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
From the link, Walz was a part time National Guardsman, trained, but never deployed.
Deployed in August 2003 through April 2004 during operation enduring freedom. Stationed in Italy. It was mentioned in that link [posted above] and others [articles readily available online] as well.
His unit was never deployed to an active war zone [while Walz was serving].

Still, what’s the point of all of this?

[edited for specificity]

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Deployed in August 2003 through April 2004 during operation enduring freedom. Stationed in Italy. It was mentioned in that link and others as well.
His unit was never deployed to an active war zone.

Everyone wants to engage in a pissing match.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Everyone wants to engage in a pissing match.
Na. I took care of that in the bathroom a little bit ago. I’m just here because you are making false claims, or to use your verbiage, pissing on the actual facts.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Oh this is rich: Vance says the dems are engaging in schoolyard bullying for calling he and Trump ‘weird.’

They always say to poke back at the bully… and that’s what the dems did to Trump et al. For two weeks now we’ve watched Trump and Vance flounder with this old tactic being used on them, and now Vance wants to talk policy... while still trying to use his bully pulpit. :rolleyes:
Too bad the author of the 2025 book pushed back publication to after the election so nobody can read it prior to voting!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I prefer an 'in-n-out' burger, one of the few good things Ca has to offer ........... ;)
Mmmm... I do like a tasty cheeseburger! :D

Way more valuable and meaningful than this other inanity. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mmmm... I do like a tasty cheeseburger! :D

Way more valuable and meaningful than this other inanity. ;)
Veggie burger-- at least the people who eat these are honest it's a nothing burger.:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Deployed in August 2003 through April 2004 during operation enduring freedom. Stationed in Italy. It was mentioned in that link and others as well.

Missing the point that Trump is a noted draft dodger. I'm surprised that the GOP went in this direction, just like their outrage of Walz working to let felon's vote. Completely ignoring the fact that their candidate is a convicted felon. Un effen believable.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Yep, you go where you are ordered to go.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Missing the point that Trump is a noted draft dodger. I'm surprised that the GOP went in this direction, just like their outrage of Walz working to let felon's vote. Completely ignoring the fact that their candidate is a convicted felon. Un effen believable.
And, Florida allows some felons to vote as well.

Oh, and that he is a draft dogger. Bone spur? LOL. Evidence? No, that doctor's note is worthless. :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Vance reportedly says that it's OK that Trump dodged with repeated medical deferments, whether for a real or made up condition, BECAUSE... Trump didn't lie about it after the fact.

Let's not forget too that Trump has (repeatedly) insulted POW/MIA and wounded Vets, specifically John McCain, along with allegedly doing so to all such members of our military... comments which have been corroborated by John Kelly and Gen. Milley.

*facepalm

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis