JBL Concert Speakers: power & Connections?

K

kyrvas

Junior Audioholic
Magnetophonis German for tape recorder.
Makes sense now! I'm assuming this is newer than my BILs 60 & 70 vintage stuff since the box has several languages on it; which was probably not standard printing in those days.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, lovinthehd - now I get it; I was reading one side of the box which is probably not English, just appeared close. It is actually, DENON DRM-700A STEREO CASSETTE TAPE DECK; haven't gotten it out of the box yet; hope it is not another repeat of the Marantz rcvr; looks good but doesn't work in one important way. :(
Ask @3db ? He likes cassette stuff....

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
To all who helped get me to this place in my audio component education, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Especially, lovinthehd, and TLS Guy for all your insightful feedback and research. This is truly a professional forum, helping beginners like myself. It's clear that each of you love the world of audio.

There are still smaller single components which need identifying and testing, such as Parasound Equalizer, Micro Diamond Dissolve, Denon Magnetophone, etc but the big footprint driver cabinets were the items needing to move along first.

Again, thank you for your consistently professional help.
-bob-
Glad to help out...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis