In other news (oh gawd!)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
One of my friends absolutely goes for every opinion piece on Faux News as if it were journalistic excellence.....really sad but ya can't sway him or his wife (they actually as a combo are worse than before....more fear or something).

D

Dude#1279435

Senior Audioholic
One of my friends absolutely goes for every opinion piece on Faux News as if it were journalistic excellence.....really sad but ya can't sway him or his wife (they actually as a combo are worse than before....more fear or something).
I must be wrong then. I saw Mr. Clark's other post about how Faux's lawyers got Tucker off. But there isn't a wink wink to his program. It's presented as serious news reporting but what come out his mouth is BS.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I must be wrong then. I saw Mr. Clark's other post about how Faux's lawyers got Tucker off. But there isn't a wink wink to his program. It's presented as serious news reporting but what come out his mouth is BS.
Like Sidney Powell's lawyers arguing she's nuts and who could believe such a person?

D

Dude#1279435

Senior Audioholic
No, anytime I see a Prager U "ad" I just get the heck out of there....
Prager's graphs are incredibly lazy. According to one there have been "zero" artistic standards now for the past several decades LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Senior Audioholic
The general vibe I get is the reason conservatives hate Drudge isn't because he's changed so drastically to the left but that he's highlighting wrongs the right does. You have so many within the party that lack character so their answer is to attack his character and call him a liberal. Yet Drudge's bulletin board comes across to me as centrist. You make up your mind.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Samurai
Well at least Fox signed Kaley Mcelhaney for some sound, unbiased news reporting.;)

D

Dude#1279435

Senior Audioholic
Well at least Fox signed Kaley Mcelhaney for some sound, unbiased news reporting.;)
I have to wonder if some of these Republicans in the Trump era are even employable in the private sector. They've tarnished whatever credibility was left.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have to wonder if some of these Republicans in the Trump era are even employable in the private sector. They've tarnished whatever credibility was left.
There's been several pieces on their job prospects being poorer, particularly since Jan 6.

D

Dude#1279435

Senior Audioholic
I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders was in the first couple years so came through ok, but Kayleigh not so much IMO.

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis