In other news (oh gawd!)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
One of my friends absolutely goes for every opinion piece on Faux News as if it were journalistic excellence.....really sad but ya can't sway him or his wife (they actually as a combo are worse than before....more fear or something).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One of my friends absolutely goes for every opinion piece on Faux News as if it were journalistic excellence.....really sad but ya can't sway him or his wife (they actually as a combo are worse than before....more fear or something).
I must be wrong then. I saw Mr. Clark's other post about how Faux's lawyers got Tucker off. But there isn't a wink wink to his program. It's presented as serious news reporting but what come out his mouth is BS.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I must be wrong then. I saw Mr. Clark's other post about how Faux's lawyers got Tucker off. But there isn't a wink wink to his program. It's presented as serious news reporting but what come out his mouth is BS.
Like Sidney Powell's lawyers arguing she's nuts and who could believe such a person?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No, anytime I see a Prager U "ad" I just get the heck out of there....
Prager's graphs are incredibly lazy. According to one there have been "zero" artistic standards now for the past several decades LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The general vibe I get is the reason conservatives hate Drudge isn't because he's changed so drastically to the left but that he's highlighting wrongs the right does. You have so many within the party that lack character so their answer is to attack his character and call him a liberal. Yet Drudge's bulletin board comes across to me as centrist. You make up your mind.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well at least Fox signed Kaley Mcelhaney for some sound, unbiased news reporting.;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well at least Fox signed Kaley Mcelhaney for some sound, unbiased news reporting.;)
I have to wonder if some of these Republicans in the Trump era are even employable in the private sector. They've tarnished whatever credibility was left.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have to wonder if some of these Republicans in the Trump era are even employable in the private sector. They've tarnished whatever credibility was left.
There's been several pieces on their job prospects being poorer, particularly since Jan 6.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders was in the first couple years so came through ok, but Kayleigh not so much IMO.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Here, we go-

Effing idiots! I don't live far from that area- I may drive out there, just to slap some sense into her.
These people really have lost their minds. Marjorie is saying a vaccine passport is the mark of the devil. She is nuts, Q is insane.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
These people really have lost their minds. Marjorie is saying a vaccine passport is the mark of the devil. She is nuts, Q is insane.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Milwaukee county uses water from Lake Michigan but the adjacent county where she lives is on the other side of a sun-continental divide, which means that the only way they would be allowed to use the water from the lake is if the wastewater would be returned through the sewers because it would take too long to filter back, according to whoever makes the decision about that (EPA, DNR, etc). Most of the water used by that county comes from wells and the quality ha been an issue for a long time, so they need to treat it to remove the minerals, sulfur (it's really nasty, if untreated) and for softening.

I think she's drinking directly from the spigot and her comments are one of the results.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Milwaukee county uses water from Lake Michigan but the adjacent county where she lives is on the other side of a sun-continental divide, which means that the only way they would be allowed to use the water from the lake is if the wastewater would be returned through the sewers because it would take too long to filter back, according to whoever makes the decision about that (EPA, DNR, etc). Most of the water used by that county comes from wells and the quality ha been an issue for a long time, so they need to treat it to remove the minerals, sulfur (it's really nasty, if untreated) and for softening.

I think she's drinking directly from the spigot and her comments are one of the results.
How do intelligent folks vote for these nutjobs? And yes there are nutjobs on the left also. So hard to be a moderate these days :(

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How do intelligent folks vote for these nutjobs? And yes there are nutjobs on the left also. So hard to be a moderate these days :(
What nutjobs- the ones who decide that water won't be piped past a divide? That's what usually happens because it needs to be replenished. The level of Lake Michigan has varied pretty wildly and it was very low 10-15 years ago but now, it's much higher and it's causing problems with erosion. It wouldn't be a problem if the outlying area don't use a ridiculous amount that never returns but the problem wouldn't be from one community or even one county, it would be due to that one place setting a precedent that could be used by other areas to get their own water, all the way around the lake. Manufacturing and municipalities use a lot of water and with a low average of 40K gallons/year for one household, it really adds up.

Foxconn is a Chinese corporation that is building a plant in WI that was originally planned to manufacturer TV panels- the plan called for water diversion to its site of up to 7 million gallons/day and people lost their damn minds because they think it will drop the lake level. It sounds like a lot, but seven million gallons fits in a cube that's 98' on each side. With surface area of more than 22K square miles, it wouldn't be noticeable.

I think it's easy to be a moderate because I don't want to be aligned with either side. The problem is that the middle has no representation.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Its a societal issue at this point ..at what time do we need to hold the people trying to execute a coup( foxnoise and other extreme media) accountable rather than debating their 1 st amendment rights?? When entire business models revolve around misinformation designed to overthrow our system ??

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
What nutjobs- the ones who decide that water won't be piped past a divide? That's what usually happens because it needs to be replenished. The level of Lake Michigan has varied pretty wildly and it was very low 10-15 years ago but now, it's much higher and it's causing problems with erosion. It wouldn't be a problem if the outlying area don't use a ridiculous amount that never returns but the problem wouldn't be from one community or even one county, it would be due to that one place setting a precedent that could be used by other areas to get their own water, all the way around the lake. Manufacturing and municipalities use a lot of water and with a low average of 40K gallons/year for one household, it really adds up.

Foxconn is a Chinese corporation that is building a plant in WI that was originally planned to manufacturer TV panels- the plan called for water diversion to its site of up to 7 million gallons/day and people lost their damn minds because they think it will drop the lake level. It sounds like a lot, but seven million gallons fits in a cube that's 98' on each side. With surface area of more than 22K square miles, it wouldn't be noticeable.

I think it's easy to be a moderate because I don't want to be aligned with either side. The problem is that the middle has no representation.
And you know what? I don't want to be aligned with either extreme. I guess Ill just have to live with that.:(

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis