Impact Acoustics August 2005 Contest Giveaway - 3Play Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
80% multichanel music; 20% movies.
I havent had to much time in the last few months to watch movies.
Games are 100% computer, no game console, and the computer is in my office, using pc speakers.

Reorx

Nossus

Nossus

Audiophyte
Considering your current investment in consumer electronics equipment, do you find you use your system more for music, movies or gaming? In which direction do you see your use pattern moving in the future?

I use my system for 80% music and 20% movies. I don?t see that trend changing in the future and will continue to build a system with music as the primary driving force.

B

BARK

Enthusiast
music 50% h/t 50% now. After my new 50inch dlp is purchased and x-box 360 is launched it will change!!! how much I don't know.

ducker

ducker

Full Audioholic
I'd have to go with
50% movies
25% TV
20% Music
5% games

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
gene said:
Considering your current investment in consumer electronics equipment, do you find you use your system more for music, movies or gaming? In which direction do you see your use pattern moving in the future?
Lately, I have been using my system more for movies, though in the past, it was more for music. I expect I will use my equipment more for music again in the future.

Y

yodannyson

Audiophyte

I use my system mostly for music (about 75%) I don't expect it to change much over the next year or so . I'm in college and don't have much time to watch movies or play games.

J

JANNET

Audiophyte
I had used my system more for music.
I believe my Ipod will be more popular and more people will own them.

K

kingtut

Junior Audioholic
50% movies, 50% music, 0 gaming.

While I don't use any gaming on my system. I believe that the continuing merging between Home Theater and music will play a large roll in the future of consumer electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis