I will never order from monoprice again!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sometimes sh#t happens .... I had something even worse happening with amazon.co.uk way back.... I booked heaps of things from them and never had issues, but once it happened. I ordered a tp-link state of the art wifi router and received confirmation and shipping date, nothing happened, I got a new shipping date, nothing happened, repeat 3 more times.....

In the end I sent an email directly to Jeff Bezos and the day after I was contacted by director of customer relations EMEA with an offer for payback of €60 for a product I never paid for, remember charge was not taken as it was not shipped. Amazon understood they sc@#$ up and found a nice way to deal with it.

Sometimes things go horribly wrong with all companies, it happens but the good ones will make up for the problems, what if yo go high up into the chain, as high as you can and explain about your issues? :)

Aother thing: There should be no charge happening before product ships, does Monoprice really charge for a product they are not even ready to ship?

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis