I voted this morning

Goat1

Goat1

Audioholic
Shady everything you just said sounds pretty left wing. Netanyahu is two faced? Really? How so? I'm pretty sure he's happy about Trump as the President. China, Iran, Russia, N Korea probably aren't. Obama was all those countries! He's more worries about Travon Martin ect. Didn't give a damn about Christians being beheaded.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Shady everything you just said sounds pretty left wing. Netanyahu is a two faces bastard? Really? How so? I'm pretty sure he's happy about Trump as the President. China, Iran, Russia, N Korea probably aren't. Obama was all those countries bitch! He's more worries about Travon Martin ect. Didn't give a crap about Christians being beheaded. Mainly because of his Islamic upbringing.
I'll defend anyone's right to have an opinion, even if I disagree with it. But your insults and obscenity are making that difficult.

In that same spirit, @shadyj I'm with you here, but keep it out of the gutter. Let the Goat stew himself.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I can never get this animated about politics, for its just politics. My main concerns are for my children and my family after that I care about the state of the country and world. I don't think anyone person or country can wholly change that but impart a positive impact. Hopefully Mr. Trump will align himself with people can help him do the same.

Goat1

Goat1

Audioholic
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you Swerd.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
And in the spirit of divide, my grandfather was a staunch Republican but till the day he died he had a painting of JFK hanging in his dining room. He understood that's it's not always about party lines. He passed away in 79 and my uncle still has the painting hanging in his house.

Goat1

Goat1

Audioholic
Honestly I agree with Everett, almost doesn't matter whose president.. except this time where the president, house and Senate are all republicans. I'm very pleased there will be no liberal judges put on the supreme Court. I just don't understand why all the liberals trying to turn this country into France. These people should just move there.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Did you remove my post stating that Obama's name is Arabic and not Muslim? Why?
Nothing wrong with the comment in and of itself, just wrong place, wrong time, referencing a post that got burned.

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
... I just don't understand why all the liberals trying to turn this country into France. These people should just move there...
Pretty good point Goat! IMO, those liberals you're mentioning, may be thinking that Marie Le Penn is the last coca-cola in the desert, though... time wil tell anyway :p

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Hope some of you are watching or it, but Chappelle is killing it on SNL

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone have thoughts on why Hillary didn't come out and thank her workers and supporters the night of the election?
It was reported John Podesta finally came out at 2am and told supporters to go home she wasn't coming out.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Nothing wrong with the comment in and of itself, just wrong place, wrong time, referencing a post that got burned.
I was trying to correct him- I could have edited my quote of his post so the rest would have been gone, if needed. I'm not sure his view is unique here, or anywhere.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Anyone have thoughts on why Hillary didn't come out and thank her workers and supporters the night of the election?
It was reported John Podesta finally came out at 2am and told supporters to go home she wasn't coming out.
Anger.

cel4145

cel4145

Audioholic
I don't get the need to speculate on that.

But Podesta did come out at 2 am. His speech was carried on the networks. At that time, the race had not been called, and given how close the vote was, seemed sensible to wait until the morning. I'm sure the campaign didn't want to make the mistake of conceding before they had a chance to see if any recounts would be called for.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I'm guessing she was so exhausted and distraught by then, that she did not feel confident she can maintain her composure with such an announcement in front of her fans.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm guessing she was so exhausted and distraught by then, that she did not feel confident she can maintain her composure with such an announcement in front of her fans.
Some might contend, coming out to speak at at tough time is part of being presidential.
Can anyone recall any other Pres. nominee staying backstage after an election?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I don't get the need to speculate on that.
What?... have you seen the bulk of this thread. No one here is a political insider, so it's all speculation.
Hopfully we won't speculate as much as the News and the Polls did this past year :)

But Podesta did come out at 2 am. His speech was carried on the networks. At that time, the race had not been called, and given how close the vote was, seemed sensible to wait until the morning. I'm sure the campaign didn't want to make the mistake of conceding before they had a chance to see if any recounts would be called for.
That's weird... Hillary called Trump at 2:30 am
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-privately-concedes-in-phone-call-to-donald-trump/

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis