I own a Sennheiser Ambeo Original Soundbar, Can someone let me know if these color lights on the back of the grill means there are issues with it?

A

allstarr373

Audiophyte
I own a Sennheiser Ambeo original soundbar, lately it's been really hard to hear the voices on different content no matter if it's Dolby Atmos, Just regular 5.1 surround sound, The action and the music sounds very loud but the voice /dialogue sounds very low.

I'm talking need to raise volume up to 30-35 level

When I always had it around 20 level. ( and no it's me my wife agrees the sound is hard to hear, and we're fairly young in our 30s lol)

I know I had an issue with another ambeo sound bar 1yr ago, which had a red light and they told me it was the speaker and amp that was bad and they replaced this with a completely brand new one.

Can someone let me know what the back lights on their soundbar looks like?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I own a Sennheiser Ambeo original soundbar, lately it's been really hard to hear the voices on different content no matter if it's Dolby Atmos, Just regular 5.1 surround sound, The action and the music sounds very loud but the voice /dialogue sounds very low.

When I always had it around 20 level. ( and no it's me my wife agrees the sound is hard to hear, and we're fairly young in our 30s lol)

I know I had an issue with another ambeo sound bar 1yr ago, which had a red light and they told me it was the speaker and amp that was bad and they replaced this with a completely brand new one.

Clearly the center channel of the sound bar has thrown in the towel, and so it is new sound bar time, or upgrade to something better.

To claim you can get immersive audio like Atmos from a line of speakers in one box, is actually fraud, because that is impossible.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja

I couldn't find any photos that show the rear LEDs and the on-line owners manual had little information (I could only find the Plus or Max manuals). You may have to contact Sennheiser Support through their web page for instructions. If the center amp or speakers are no longer working, I would think that you could check it manually by listening up close to each speaker to see if any sound is being produced. Covering up the adjacent speakers with a book or magazine may help to isolate each speaker.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis