adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thanks. I have not seen the promised pics of the EVO 30's in their new home. Hint Hint.;)

V

Vart

Audioholic
Hey adk where do you buy your gear up there? Is there a place in Placid or are you ordering over the net?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hi Vart, it is really a mix. Most of what is in this room was over the internet or out of state dealers. There is nothing in Placid so the best place is Alpha Stereo in Plattsburgh. I have bought quite a bit from them over the years but he does not carry Onkyo/Integra so I had to go elsewhere for that.

I make it down to Albany fairly frequently. Do you have any suggestions down there? I will be looking for a projector in the coming months.

Thanks.

V

Vart

Audioholic
Hi Vart, it is really a mix. Most of what is in this room was over the internet or out of state dealers. There is nothing in Placid so the best place is Alpha Stereo in Plattsburgh. I have bought quite a bit from them over the years but he does not carry Onkyo/Integra so I had to go elsewhere for that.

I make it down to Albany fairly frequently. Do you have any suggestions down there? I will be looking for a projector in the coming months.

Thanks.
I used to go to Alpha a lot and drool over the car audio equipment when I was in high school and didn't have any money.

In Albany there is of course BB and CC. There was a Tweeter, but that closed a couple of years ago. Hippo's has a decent selection, but their prices aren't too great. There really aren't a lot of higher end dealers around here. There are a few that work with home builders, but they really don't want to work with you unless you are buying an entire system from them and having them install it. There is also Towne TV over in Rotterdam. I haven't been there in a while though so I'm not sure what they carry now.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
nice!

i like the way you hid the speaker wires.
i thought the curtains hid one giant bass trap :) (or lots of stuff)
Thats were the HT wizard is :D What a awesome HT Room , well done !!!!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thanks guys. Things have kind of stayed pat for a while. I have a 84" tab tension screen sitting in the basement at my office. I just need to get the right deal on a projector.

I also need seating so it will be one or the other first. Oh and carpet.:rolleyes:

I'll probably end up getting the projector first. Carpet and seating is kind of boaring compared to new piece of electronics.:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Ut Oh.....If Craig is posting on his set up it means he is itching to buy something new. Just go do it man, it won't hurt much.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ut Oh.....If Craig is posting on his set up it means he is itching to buy something new. Just go do it man, it won't hurt much.....

At first, I thought that Alex was going to help you, but then...
Resist Craig, the path of tha Dawg leadeth to really cool HT and you don't want that.
Be complacent Craig, let the screen sit unused ... unloved.

So when are you getting it? You need help cooking up a story?:D

:D :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hee Hee. Nice Adam.

Oh it will be a little while before I buy anything. I am still paying for the 3 sets of skiis I've bought.:eek::D 2 for me and 1 for the wife. Seems fair.:rolleyes:

Heading to the mountain in a few minutes.

S

Shivers

Audioholic Intern
Wow, really nice looking setup you have there, I'm jealous! Enjoy it! :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis