mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
yes, that's what i was thinking. and no, you can't wear it. :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Where are the 4 subwoofers? Get with the program people! :p

SheepStar

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Where are the 4 subwoofers? Get with the program people! :p

SheepStar
Doh I'm and idiot. I didn't post my sub or even put it in my list.

I have an Outlaw LFM-1 and yes the lamp will be replace soon.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am so relieved to see you are using a coaster but still be careful.
Apple juice spills are no fun. :rolleyes:
:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
And to put this topic to rest for the last time, a properly built subwoofer, no mater how large the driver, or how many watts, will not shakes things off itself. The subwoofer will only shake things around the room. It's walls won't transfer any of those vibrations to the lamp, the cup, or even a keg.

SheepStar

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That's a nice space you've built. Big difference from before and after, for sure. But I have to think there's a problem when the bottle of scotch you're drinking rivals the value of the seating in your home theater. Something tells me you need some fine leather seating to really complete the whole experience.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dave's thoughts: But I have to think there's a problem when the bottle of scotch you're drinking rivals the value of the seating in your home theater.

Greg's thoughts: But I have to think there's a problem when the seating in your home theater rivals the value of the bottle of scotch you're drinking.

It's all a matter of perspective. :)

[Just guessing on Greg's thoughts, of course.]

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
That's a nice space you've built. Big difference from before and after, for sure. But I have to think there's a problem when the bottle of scotch you're drinking rivals the value of the seating in your home theater. Something tells me you need some fine leather seating to really complete the whole experience.:)
Thanks and I agree but at this point I will just have to compromise and deal. Who knows what my mysteriously arrive on our porch one day.:)

Adam you are right on as usual.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Carolyn can show you a place that can take a 1k couch, build it into a 4k couch and deliver it in 8 weeks:eek:. Mine will be her in mid November.
Thanks and I agree but at this point I will just have to compromise and deal. Who knows what my mysteriously arrive on our porch one day.:)

Adam you are right on as usual.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Carolyn can show you a place that can take a 1k couch, build it into a 4k couch and deliver it in 8 weeks:eek:. Mine will be her in mid November.
Sweet. Couch upgrades. Who would have guessed?

"Yeah, I like Ethan Allen, but I went with Broyhill because there's just so much more aftermarket gear for them."

I will await your YouTube postings, as well as Sheep's responses.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis