lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hard to know from those pics. What particular gear (make and model) are we looking at?

R

Rezzzz

Audiophyte
Hard to know from those pics. What particular gear (make and model) are we looking at?
Thanks for the reply it’s a dual electronics 300watt built in amp that is the main unit with the wiring harness attached I want to know if I can hook up the other subwoofer which is a pioneer 12in sub, not positive which model it is though. The pioneer as seen in the photos has to speaker leads and I didn’t know if there was a way to connect both subs together using the built in amp from the dual sub?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for the reply it’s a dual electronics 300watt built in amp that is the main unit with the wiring harness attached I want to know if I can hook up the other subwoofer which is a pioneer 12in sub, not positive which model it is though. The pioneer as seen in the photos has to speaker leads and I didn’t know if there was a way to connect both subs together using the built in amp from the dual sub?
What are the model numbers of each brand involved? I suspect you currently have a passive sub (from the pic with the circular terminal cup) and don't know what your other sub particularly is. We need to know the specific gear so we can look up specs/manuals for you.

R

Rezzzz

Audiophyte
Dual Electronics TBX10A 10" Enclosed Subwoofer with Built-in 300 Watt Amplifier model details-
Subwoofer Features:

• 10" Shallow design subwoofer

• High excursion design for deep bass

• Injected molded polypropylene cone with rubber surround

• Frequency Response: 40Hz ~ 250Hz

• Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms

Amplifier Features:

• Class A/B amplifier

• Surface Mount Device (SMD) Design for efficient power

• MOSFET power supply

• RCA and speaker wire inputs

• Peak Power: 300 Watts

• RMS Power: 100 Watts

• Variable Low Pass Crossover: 50Hz ~ 250Hz

• Phase Switch: 0 ~ 180

• Operating Voltage: 11.0VDC ~ 14.4VDC Allowed

• Fuse: 15 Amp ATO Type

Enclosure Features:

• Sealed enclosure for accurate bass reproduction

• Acoustically matched subwoofer / enclosure combination

• Durable slim line carpeted enclosure

• Dimensions: 11.5" (H) x 5.5" Bottom / 4" Top (D) x 16.5" (W)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis