Help! Speakers for Christmas Block Displays

D

David Harms

Audiophyte
Hello All,

Really need some help on this. My situation is this, there are 5 of us on our block and we put up a screen in the front yard for Christmas and play movies for the neighborhood.

For audio in the past, we bought some cheap computer desktop speakers and daisy chained them together and connected the first set of speakers to the projector. There is 60' between houses so of course the signal was barely able to get there (the source is about 30' from the first speaker). Last year we bought a cheap amp and put that between the source and first set of speakers and that seem to work OK.

Well, this year that amp died. Before I just by another amp I thought I would reach out to some of you and see if there is a better way to do this. Currently I am trying out some bluetooth party speakers but cannot seem to get them to sync up (Altec Lansing IMT7000). I can connect the source to either one of them but cannot get them to sync to each other.

I know this is a non-standard way of doing audio, but the folks in the neighborhood really enjoy it. I will attach some photos to show you what we have going.

Any suggestions you have will be appreciated!

Thanks in Advance and Merry Christmas

David Harms

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis