speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It is good to know that your ears are not filled with wax.
Zieg, honestly I am very impressed so far. Been listening w/o my S1500's. Am amazed of the low end. Especially, for a 5 1/4" mid. Have NOT even ran Audyssey just yet. Simply unplugged my Taylos and put the 530's in their place. However, will run Audyssey next and go from there. It seems like one of my S1500's is not putting out very much. Something is amiss. Thanks once again for bringing the 530's to my attention. I can also say the same about the Sony Cores!

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Now everthing matches. I hope to hear them one day. Too bad you are not in NY. Enjoy And Relax.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Now everthing matches. I hope to hear them one day. Too bad you are not in NY. Enjoy And Relax.
Oh man do you ever need to hear them. Even at $600 a set is a true bargain inmho. They certainly play outside of their price range. Kind of wished that I had gotten (2) sets of them. At least, I do have the 520c coming! It is doubtful these are going back. They really are that good.

Cheers,

Phil

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
Come on, Phil - quit holding back, how about some photos! :confused:

Glad you like 'em. Wish I could hear a pair myself.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Come on, Phil - quit holding back, how about some photos! :confused:

Glad you like 'em. Wish I could hear a pair myself.
Char you really do need to hear them. Very impressed so far. BTW, I did post pics here an @AVS. Plenty of them. Try page 8 of this thread and you will see. At AVS, it is under JBL The Magic Guaranteed.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've been very impressed with the 590s (picked up a pair for a nice price of $900 delivered), and tried those mostly on the good reports I'd read on the 530s. As far as pulling plastic lugs out of terminals I find a seal pick tool to be quite handy.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I've been very impressed with the 590s (picked up a pair for a nice price of $900 delivered), and tried those mostly on the good reports I'd read on the 530s. As far as pulling plastic lugs out of terminals I find a seal pick tool to be quite handy.
Pulling the red and black lugs out were a major pain in the arse! But, got them out. It was almost like pulling wisdom teeth.....LOL!!!! I seen the awesome deals on the towers, but I am much more of a bookshelf guy. Always have been as I prefer a bookshelf mated to a capable sub any day. JBL got the 530's right! Am sure the 590's are just as impressive.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
When is the center coming?:cool:
NFM told me that it would be about 6-weeks out. So, for the deal that I got sure can't complain. Just wished that I had ordered (2) sets of the 530's at that price. No big deal as maybe they will go on sale again down the road. Hopefully, when they do my finances will be in better shape.

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Cool. I knew you'd like them. What made you keep them? What song?

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Cool. I knew you'd like them. What made you keep them what song?
All of them so far....LOL!!! Will be putting the Taylos up for sale soon. Maybe even today. Just depends on what all I get done. ;);););)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, my Philippine Sister had laser surgery today. They went in and broke the 9 mm kidney stone up via a laser. Then, the doctor had to put in another uterine stint. She told us this is a very painful surgery. As such, may not be online much over the next few days. Have NOT been on much today. Just wanted to wish you ALL a Happy Blessed 4th of July! Play it safe folks. Would n't want to lose any of YOU!

Cheers,

Phil

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Beautiful set up. Really classy; it doesn't scream for attention and yet it looks mighty and elegant.

Look, I don't mean to tease, but you have such a beautiful peace of bear wall behind your TV, don't you see a projection screen on that wall? And a projector fix above where you sit on the couch... Some of these Benq's (namely 1070+ and 1080+) with a 'short throw' giving you a big, biiig image at short distance and they have wireless so no cables going over your head.

killdozzer

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Beautiful set up. Really classy; it doesn't scream for attention and yet it looks mighty and elegant.

Look, I don't mean to tease, but you have such a beautiful peace of bear wall behind your TV, don't you see a projection screen on that wall? And a projector fix above where you sit on the couch... Some of these Benq's (namely 1070+ and 1080+) with a 'short throw' giving you a big, biiig image at short distance and they have wireless so no cables going over your head.

killdozzer
Thanks for the compliments Kill. YOU make some very good points. However, HT is NOT my focus at all. My room is very bare because I am single (divorced 2 X over) and do NOT have to worry about a WAF. Moreover, my preference is, and always has been, on music listening. But, do watch a movie or two on occasion. Down the road, my plan is to put up some room treatments, more carpet, curtains, and etc. Right now, no funds to do so. Thanks for your recommendations though.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well my Philippine Sister is doing much better now. Still in a lot of pain though. She just will NOT rest and is such a tough cookie! Anyways, it is good to be home!

Cheers,

Phil

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Actually Joe, it will be here Friday by the end of day. Looking forward to it. Got one of my favorite movies here to check it out too. Kind of excited!

Cheers,

Phil
What movie? Pics Pics Pics When it gets there. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis