Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's a quick and dirty pic I sent to a friend when I had a run out into the sticks last week. Gorgeous cactus. I thought I took a couple more that showed just how big it is, but they didn't turn out so this is all I got.

31045-360x480.jpeg

I've been hiding from the razor lately, lol. Just lazy to be honest.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Here's a quick and dirty pic I sent to a friend when I had a run out into the sticks last week. Gorgeous cactus. I thought I took a couple more that showed just how big it is, but they didn't turn out so this is all I got.

View attachment 35262

Nice saguaro! That beard does have a ways to go before the braiding/tying....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice saguaro! That beard does have a ways to go before the braiding/tying....
Yeah, that's why I haven't tried it yet. I do think I could get at least one band on there, but it would probably look pretty stupid, lol.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

View attachment 35262

Ok @Pogre

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
There he is! It's always cool to put a face to someone you've gotten to know online. They way I look at it is if you have pics on FB you're already all over the net, lol.

You're working on some beardage yourself I see! Great lookin' kid too!
Thanks brother! That’s one of my twins. He and his sister are 12. Going on 18 I think. Good kid though.

Yes! The beard. Have to say, I’ve only ever been a 5 o’clock shadow guy but the last couple years, I’ve found a beard to be very satisfying. Gives me something else to do besides being pissed at winter too!!! I’m really surprised how much warmer my face is in the winter winds. The bad part is my wife despises it, and would rather I shave at least every other day.
You’ll laugh, but I don’t even have a Facebook account!!! I had instagram but it got hacked so... maybe one of these days. Lol
Yeah. It is cool to see all you’s guys! I had a job once as an “in house” rep with about 200 dealer accounts. I spent years on the phone talking to them wondering what they were like etc. Then id be at a show in the RCA dome, and some guy/gal would start talking and I’d be like, WHOAH!!!! I know that voice! Always a trip.
Got a pm for ya later...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks brother! That’s one of my twins. He and his sister are 12. Going on 18 I think. Good kid though.

Yes! The beard. Have to say, I’ve only ever been a 5 o’clock shadow guy but the last couple years, I’ve found a beard to be very satisfying. Gives me something else to do besides being pissed at winter too!!! I’m really surprised how much warmer my face is in the winter winds. The bad part is my wife despises it, and would rather I shave at least every other day.
You’ll laugh, but I don’t even have a Facebook account!!! I had instagram but it got hacked so... maybe one of these days. Lol
Yeah. It is cool to see all you’s guys! I had a job once as an “in house” rep with about 200 dealer accounts. I spent years on the phone talking to them wondering what they were like etc. Then id be at a show in the RCA dome, and some guy/gal would start talking and I’d be like, WHOAH!!!! I know that voice! Always a trip.
Got a pm for ya later...
Oh lord. Twins?

My two girls are only 14 months apart so people think they're twins, but I can't imagine having two babies at the same time. Mine were bad enough.

Granted, yours are almost teenagers. Good luck.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Oh lord. Twins?

My two girls are only 14 months apart so people think they're twins, but I can't imagine having two babies at the same time. Mine were bad enough.

Granted, yours are almost teenagers. Good luck.
Thanks!
Yes indeed! We have a 17yo as well. Yeah, going from one kid to three was harder than going from none to one. Two of EVERYTHING!!! But, ya do whatcha gotta do!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks!
Yes indeed! We have a 17yo as well. Yeah, going from one kid to three was harder than going from none to one. Two of EVERYTHING!!! But, ya do whatcha gotta do!
Two is easy. Three...not so much. You're outnumbered at that point. Trust me. Two girls was fine...until my son came along.

Granted, with a 17 yo you're well prepared for the tern years.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Two is easy. Three...not so much. You're outnumbered at that point. Trust me. Two girls was fine...until my son came along.

Granted, with a 17 yo you're well prepared for the tern years.
Two girls...I don’t know man, that’s a lot of potential drama! Lol
I’m terrified for when my daughter gets a little older. Thank God for moms!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Two girls...I don’t know man, that’s a lot of potential drama! Lol
I’m terrified for when my daughter gets a little older. Thank God for moms!
You can tell social distancing is really getting to us when we are sending each other selfies on an audio forum lmfao

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
When the topic of haircuts can amuse us for a few days you know its going to get weird.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis