afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
A first for me. My beard was that long for three months! I just trimmed it shorter just now. Need to trim my hair too it’s Jim Morrison long. Don’t wanna scare u with pics of me. My friend won’t let me anyways.
ACFB5E2F-E336-46FF-ABF0-9749CACE243B.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't had a haircut since March and haven't shaved since June. It's my "Covid" look. With the graying hair and white beard I'm starting to look like Donald Sutherland in Hunger Games. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
My wife was calling me David Letterman. Was nothing near his masterpiece.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I haven't had a haircut since March and haven't shaved since June. It's my "Covid" look. With the graying hair and white beard I'm starting to look like Donald Sutherland in Hunger Games. :)
My wife was calling me David Letterman. Was nothing near his masterpiece.
Could be worse.

I've been shaving my face, but my hair grows so damn fast a haircut is pointless. I'm thinking of just letting it go till wifey says something. Which will take a long time. I usually break before she does. At least, that's what happens with the beard.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I never could grow a real beard so several years ago I went through a phase and tried a double edge "safety" razor approach (badger hair brush, mix up the shaving creme in a mug, etc). Got bored with bleeding so went back to lazy electric shaver land. Tried to grow a handlebar mustache like Hercule Poirot (even got some mustache wax!), that never panned out either. Guess I just don't have that 'hair growth gene'. Pre-Covid went to barber a couple times a year and just told him to use the No. 1 blade and cut the hair on my head almost bald. Post-Covid it grew almost to my shoulders, the local magistrate lifted the 'barbershop' restriction so I got that mess cut off, but that was a few months ago, now time for another close cut.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis