ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I don't worry about haircuts.
View attachment 35132

I'm what you call, self sufficient. Beard is a few inches longer now tho!
That's about my look right there. Facial hair is a bit different, though.

And, you look like my Buddy at one of the local coffee shops here. Like, Police Lineup style.... 50/50 who gets to walk away. :p

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Eh, when you're as good looking as my mom used to tell me I was it's easy... :p
Rofl!!! My mom too. Guess it’s their job lol

Home theater shack had a thread for awhile for people to share their faces. Kinda fun.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
B01B7CC9-8D66-4E2E-81E4-73BF07F698B2.jpeg

This is my 2.5 week old grandson Nico. This is from March 20th

Last edited:
chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Not sure why the pics are sideways I posted from my phone.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
i looked up flowbee, they are like $130.
That’s crazy. Seems like I remember you could get 3 of them for !!!!!19.99!!!!! If you watched the infomercial late nights after watching In Living Color. Lol.
Jk. I don’t remember 130, that seems really high. My wife cuts hair so I’m good. She’d say I need that thing for my FACE!!!

Last edited:
M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I just found a local store that still had a few left. My wife will cute my hair tonight after we have a few drinks lol .
The sad part for me is I can do a better job on my hair using a mirror than my wife can sober. Good thing I'm mostly bald but still... I've been growing it out but it's getting unruly which is a look commonly found in mug shots for bald upper middle age guys.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The sad part for me is I can do a better job on my hair using a mirror than my wife can sober. Good thing I'm mostly bald but still... I've been growing it out but it's getting unruly which is a look commonly found in mug shots for bald upper middle age guys.
You could always go for a skullet.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I found my wife does better after a couple drinks, and for me it looks better after I have a few more :)

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
You could always go for a skullet.

I totally threatened to do that last night! And my family knows I would do it too. I'll see how far I can get it to grow before my wife gets on my case about it. Or doing yard work makes my head sweat too much. That's when short hair is nice. Ideally, I'd just shave it all and grow a goatee. But spouse doesn't like facial hair. I wonder if I can leverage that for some favors...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I totally threatened to do that last night! And my family knows I would do it too. I'll see how far I can get it to grow before my wife gets on my case about it. Or doing yard work makes my head sweat too much. That's when short hair is nice. Ideally, I'd just shave it all and grow a goatee. But spouse doesn't like facial hair. I wonder if I can leverage that for some favors...
I quit shaving for over 4 months once just to see how long it would take my wife to say something. I couldn't take it anymore and shaved it all off. I don't know how people with long beards can stand it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I quit shaving for over 4 months once just to see how long it would take my wife to say something. I couldn't take it anymore and shaved it all off. I don't know how people with long beards can stand it.
I don't even have the patience to try a long beard....about 1 inch is as long as I let it get.....but last time I shaved it all off was about 7 years ago (started off just trimming and it got out of hand :) )....it was shocking each time I looked in the mirror so after a few days I grew it back....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I don't even have the patience to try a long beard....about 1 inch is as long as I let it get.....but last time I shaved it all off was about 7 years ago (started off just trimming and it got out of hand :) )....it was shocking each time I looked in the mirror so after a few days I grew it back....
That's me too. I usually have at least a "5 o'clock shadow" just because I don't clean shave. Waste of time when my beard grows so fast.

I'm at once a week now, but I'm going full mountain man so that's gonna stop. :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been working on one for the last few months and it's starting to get to where I might be able to put 1 or 2 ties on it. Maybe a braid!? o_O

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis