chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
So I get why its bad to go to a hair cutting place/salon, but damn my hair is getting long and amazon has sold out of hair clippers. I think everyone must be coming to this conclusion a week or so ahead of me. lol

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Have had my own clippers for the last 20 years....no problem (unless they stop working!). Helps when you start balding and find the clippers just easier to maintain bald and save the money from going to a barber/salon :).

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Ya I can use hair clippers if it get warm but that won’t be until mid July for Seattle. I’m ok with mountain man style for now. LOL :)

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Since I usually keep my hair really short I dont ever have to comb it or dry it or really do anything with it. Now i had to pull out my wife's blow dryer and kinda hope I don't look to dumb. My wife also hates it and may make me sleep in the basement lol.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ya I can use hair clippers if it get warm but that won’t be until mid July for Seattle. I’m ok with mountain man style for now. LOL :)
I don't do it outside....just keep a vacuum cleaner handy :) Then again its been many many years since hair accumulation (like in a drain) has been an issue for me....I did it this morning, what I call de-furring....max length I allow is about 1/2 inch :)

cornemuse

cornemuse

Junior Audioholic
My hair is pretty much free range, I use atrimmer I put a double edge razor blade in, long teeth/fingers one side, shorter on other. Brush hair to get knots out, then comb this thingie through the hair. Hold at 45º, barely trims, flatter to the skull, the more it cuts. easy to control.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
My hair is pretty much free range, I use atrimmer I put a double edge razor blade in, long teeth/fingers one side, shorter on other. Brush hair to get knots out, then comb this thingie through the hair. Hold at 45º, barely trims, flatter to the skull, the more it cuts. easy to control.
iI just picked up a set of trimmers so we will see how my wife does LOL

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
One week into isolation. Video conference required business attire.
73254919-9265-424D-AF88-BC31A844F676.jpeg

My wife thinks this is louder than my system.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't worry about haircuts.
FB_IMG_1586020706374-542x540.jpg

I'm what you call, self sufficient. Beard is a few inches longer now tho!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis