Good stuff for music producers

Bizarro_Stormy

Bizarro_Stormy

Audioholics Whac-A-Mole'er™
Being a benevolent overlord, I'll wait and see if he comes back...

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Being a benevolent overlord, I'll wait and see if he comes back...
Agree. I was a bit too brash about the guy, but I don't like people who break rules. I've tried not to break rules on this forum, and I think I'm doing a pretty good job. We'll wait a little while and see if he comes back, and if he doesn't, you might want to check on things a little. I smell a troll, sadly.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hmmmm @Bizarro_Stormy , this guy hasn't come back. IMO, take it or not, just a suggestion. I'd give him til' early next week or next Friday, and if he doesn't come back after then, a suspension or even a ban might be necessary. I'm not telling you what to do at all, or trying to be Mr. Moderator, I'm just giving you a suggestion on this situation. Take it or not, I'm putting it in your hands, or whoever is dealing with this. I'm NOT the boss here, and I don't want to be or get in ya'll's way.
Regards,
Ryan

Koricks

Koricks

Audiophyte
If you are not music producer or you don't make music. Why Do you write comments here? Read TITLE - FOR MUSIC PRODUCERS ( not for fishermen , bartenders , drivers, skeptics ). If you are not interested in music production , and don't understand what is AUDIO SAMPLES, PLS close this topic .
P.S - I only want to share with people!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
If you are not music producer or you don't make music. Why Do you write comments here? Read TITLE - FOR MUSIC PRODUCERS ( not for fishermen , bartenders , drivers, skeptics ). If you are not interested in music production , and don't understand what is AUDIO SAMPLES, PLS close this topic .
P.S - I only want to share with people!
B
Sorry for our controversy. It's just a rule here not to mention websites or advertise them. Plus, I'm an amateur producer, but music samples are NOT what a producer needs. I work with live recordings multitracked together on a reel to reel tape deck. This may be good stuff for an EDM or hip hop producer, but I'm an alternative studio that uses analog recording equipment. I record folk rock, orchestral pop, folk, psychedelic rock, etc.
Ryan

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis