Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I only did that because I some times leave AH open, but I'm not actually there.

SheepStar

Darth Mike

Darth Mike

Audioholic
Computer next to the stand, seems to match pretty well (ignore the messy cables).
GT3 & GT4, two of my favorite games, right along with Forza Motorsport 1 & 2, I cannot wait to get my hands on GT5 Prologue, but nobody has a PS3 and I decided I not to buy one until the full on GT5 game comes out.

Nice TV BTW, Sheep.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
More Pictures.

MX-Air docked, next to the MX-Duo.

Desktop + Winamp.

Antec 1080 Performance Plus with custom window.

Warm glowing warming glow.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Blu Ray in the house!

On boxing day i finally threw down my money and picked up a Blu Ray player. I was hoping to get the Panny 55, but they were sold out, so I picked up the Sony 550. The player works perfectly, and the waits times are non existent. Other then the 3 accompanying Blu Rays (Kingdom of Heavy, I Robot, and The Devil Wears Prada) I only have The Dark Knight and Hancock. I might go down today and pick up 2 more.

In the mean time, here are some photos.

SheepStar

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sheep...don't look now but you have a pube on your player...:D

Other than that very nice!:)

SBF1

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats Sheep! I've really been enjoying mine...:) Nice pics BTW.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Sheep...don't look now but you have a pube on your player...:D

Other than that very nice!:)

SBF1
It's a thread from the cloth I used to clean the face. I figured dust and fingerprints would spoil the photo.

I just got back from Futureshop, 200 dollars later, with Band of Brother and Planet Earth on Blu Ray.

No more spending.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
HTPC update.

For the last 5 years or so I've been running the same computer. I've only upgraded the PSU, Ram, and the occasional cooling fan (also a graphics card cooler for when my OEM unit bit the dust). I've never reformatted the computer, and with 80 gigs of HDD space, I have really been living the first world dark ages.

Old rig consists of..

-Antec 1080 Performance Plus w/window.
-Asus A7N8X E-Deluxe Mobo.
-1 gig (2x512) OCZ Platinum ram (2-2-2-5).
-Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb, 256 bit Gcard Overclocked with artic cooling VGA silencer.
-AMD XP2500B+M CPU Overclocked to 2.2GHz with a Thermaltake Volcano 12.
- 80 gig Maxtor Sata HDD.
-OCZ Modstream 520 Modular PSU.
-LG DVD drive and LG CD burner.
-Zalmon fan controller.
-5 80mm Coolermaster blue LED fans.

Picture:

New rig is much faster, and much cheaper (Paid $1300 for that rig back in the day versus the $950 for this one.)

-Silverstone Lascala LC13B HTPC case.
-Gigabyte EP45-UD3L Ultra Durable 3 Mobo.
-Sapphire Radeon HD4870 512mb GDDR5 Gcard.
-Intel E7400 Core 2 Duo CPU.
-4 gigs (2x2G) of G-Skill PC2-6400 4-4-4-12 Ram.
-1 Terabyte WD HDDSATA2 7200RPM 4.2ms.
-Same PSU as my old rig (Will either buy a replacement for the old computer, or buy a better on this this later on).
-Same DVD drive and Fan Controller from old rig (Until I buy a DVD burner [forgot]).

Pictures:

Rig will be built and operational on Wednesday. Right now I need to start backing up my music and photos.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Sweet looking rig B. Its sleek as hell........:D
Thanks J, I just packed up my friends Wii and put in my stand. Looks like a 7 channel power amp beneath my Receiver. Man I can't wait to get it running.

SheepStar

J

jamie2112

Banned
That is going to be nice when shes done. I bet you can't wait to get her up and running it will be hella nice man.......

ThA tRiXtA

ThA tRiXtA

Full Audioholic
So did you end up getting the blu ray versions of planet earth, or did you stick with DVD?

At the futureshop near my place there are blu ray versions of Planet Earth with a resolution of 1080i and some boxes have 1080p.

On the other hand, if you DVD, you can buy the Planet Earth collection that includes 3 or 4 other features that look just as interesting as Planet Earth itself, for only 10 dollars more. Not much more $$ for loads more content.

I'm torn.

Anyways, nice pictures and camera work. I appreciate the effort you put into taking each picture with thought and care, regardless of what the subject is.

Keep up the good work.

PS, I'm jealous of your new PC. I am stuck in the same boat you were, in the A7N8X era.

Cheers,

Rob

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
So did you end up getting the blu ray versions of planet earth, or did you stick with DVD?

At the futureshop near my place there are blu ray versions of Planet Earth with a resolution of 1080i and some boxes have 1080p.

On the other hand, if you DVD, you can buy the Planet Earth collection that includes 3 or 4 other features that look just as interesting as Planet Earth itself, for only 10 dollars more. Not much more $$ for loads more content.

I'm torn.

Anyways, nice pictures and camera work. I appreciate the effort you put into taking each picture with thought and care, regardless of what the subject is.

Keep up the good work.

PS, I'm jealous of your new PC. I am stuck in the same boat you were, in the A7N8X era.

Cheers,

Rob
I bought the Blu Rays, gifted the DVDs to my brother. Damn, I didn't even know about the 1080i version... that's what mine is. Stupid misleading Blu Ray. 1080i is good enough, I find I really only watched it once. Band of Brothers however will get multiple runs, just because it's so awesome.

Thanks for the compliments. Photography is a hobby of mine that I can't explore to the limits I would like (Hella expensive). I try my best with my S5 to get good shots, after all, I want my gear to look good. I have a few more shots of the case in the rack (empty) and the Graffics card, which is a thing of beauty.

It's been 5 years coming for a new rig. Having sound drop out in my Steam games is thoroughly annoying as some of my friends are away in Co-op, and gaming is really the only interaction I have with them (You know, shooting zombies off them. Real friendship can be measured in zombies).

Wednesday Jamie, Judgment day is Wednesday :)

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Graffics card and the Case in my stand

Heatpipe madness.

Good sized fan, with no shaft play (haha, shaft play).

Showing the massiveness of this card (if you were wondering, I was watching House MD).

Case in Stand, right at home.

SheepStar

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That is the single awesomest computer case I've ever seen. It should be a must have for every Audioholic. Congrats on the new system.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis