Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jinjuku

jinjuku

This thread is a good example of why some people should not be allowed access to guns. I wonder what they would do if they come across someone they suspected to be a child rapist and were armed.
I don't think the word vigilante was mentioned. Let me know when the goal posts gets too heavy

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think the word vigilante was mentioned. Let me know when the goal posts gets too heavy
Let me know when you’ve figured out who should not be allowed to “breathe” and for what reasons.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Isn't that what prison is for... Rapists of children and Pedophiles in general seem to die pretty fast in the US penitentiary system from what I understand. Even the most morally bankrupt seem to find a distaste for those individuals.

I'm not even following this thread, but couldn't help but comment here. Sorry. I'll go back to my hole in a moment...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Let me know when you’ve figured out who should not be allowed to “breathe” and for what reasons.
Oh! I have a list. No reasons... but I have a list of oxygen wasters. :p It'll be a precious commodity one day, and we'll have to cull the heard or ration air to survive!

:p

:oops:

Now ask yourself: Am I serious?

:rolleyes:

(Any other children of the 80's remember Air Raiders on Marvel/Star Comics?)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Oh! I have a list. No reasons... but I have a list of oxygen wasters. :p It'll be a precious commodity one day, and we'll have to cull the heard or ration air to survive!

:p

:oops:

Now ask yourself: Am I serious?

:rolleyes:

(Any other children of the 80's remember Air Raiders on Marvel/Star Comics?)
Some of the posters are far more serious than you, no contest.:D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
And now I'm out...
Bye!

Or should I say, " Bye Bye Bye!"
Bye Bye Bye Bye GIF - Bye Bye Bye Bye Missionnsync - Discover & Share GIFs

:D
Now I know after seeing this picture how you feel when I'm talking about ports. Ummmm I'm sorrreeeeee? ;) I'm definetly awake now. Shaking and in shock. What a way to start my first day off. I hope I can get this picture out of my head!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Now I know after seeing this picture how you feel when I'm talking about ports. Ummmm I'm sorrreeeeee? ;) I'm definetly awake now. Shaking and in shock. What a way to start my first day off. I hope I can get this picture out of my head!
Just take it back to 2000 and dive in to JT and the boys of NSYNC! :p

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Wall Street Journal editorial page offered a "correction" to its initial opinion of the 10 year old rape victim having to flee her own state for an abortion or have being forced to carry to term and likely die. To number of members of this forum the problem is that the child was not armed, of course, in the first place.

>>>The Journal apparently decided that it might be appropriate to address the snafu with some form of the verb “to correct” and published a new editorial on Wednesday evening with the headline, “Correcting the Record on a Rape Case.” Here’s the opening paragraph:
It appears President Biden was accurate when he related a story about a 10-year-old Ohio girl who was raped and traveled to Indiana for an abortion. We wondered Tuesday about the case, after no one had confirmed its accuracy or any public report of the crime, though the story had made the media rounds for nearly two weeks.
Boldface added to highlight the Journal mischaracterizing its own work. The first two sentences of the original editorial, after all, read like this: “All kinds of fanciful tales travel far on social media these days, but you don’t expect them to get a hearing at the White House. That’s nonetheless what seems to have happened Friday as President Biden signed an executive order on abortion.”

You call that “wondering”? ...<<<

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wall Street Journal editorial page offered a "correction" to its initial opinion of the 10 year old rape victim having to flee her own state for an abortion or have being forced to carry to term and likely die. To number of members of this forum the problem is that the child was not armed, of course, in the first place.

>>>The Journal apparently decided that it might be appropriate to address the snafu with some form of the verb “to correct” and published a new editorial on Wednesday evening with the headline, “Correcting the Record on a Rape Case.” Here’s the opening paragraph:

Boldface added to highlight the Journal mischaracterizing its own work. The first two sentences of the original editorial, after all, read like this: “All kinds of fanciful tales travel far on social media these days, but you don’t expect them to get a hearing at the White House. That’s nonetheless what seems to have happened Friday as President Biden signed an executive order on abortion.”

You call that “wondering”? ...<<<

What do you want from a Fox outlet?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What do you want from a Fox outlet?
Isn't WSJ supposed to appeal to the more intelligent Republicans and not the usual hillbilly riffraff?

Silly me, I forgot this quote from John Stuart Mill, with numerous examples on this very board:

>>>“Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives...
I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it. Suppose any party, in addition to whatever share it may possess of the ability of the community, has nearly the whole of its stupidity, that party must, by the law of its constitution, be the stupidest party; and I do not see why honorable gentlemen should see that position as at all offensive to them, for it ensures their being always an extremely powerful party . . . There is so much dense, solid force in sheer stupidity, that any body of able men with that force pressing behind them may ensure victory in many a struggle, and many a victory the Conservative party has gained through that power."
John Stuart Mill ( British philosopher, economist, and liberal member of Parliament for Westminster from 1865 to 68 )” <<<

jinjuku

jinjuku

I'm pretty sure it's not the 'conservative' set that created this issue:

A transgender woman incarcerated at a women’s only prison in New Jersey has been moved to another facility after impregnating two female inmates earlier this year, according to a local report.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm pretty sure it's not the 'conservative' set that created this issue:

A transgender woman incarcerated at a women’s only prison in New Jersey has been moved to another facility after impregnating two female inmates earlier this year, according to a local report.
I no longer think there's any point in arguing with him/it/pick a pronoun.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I no longer think there's any point in arguing with him/it/pick a pronoun.
My point is that to keep uttering the 'CoNsuRvaTavz R sToOpid' mantra gets old. There are plenty of issue that liberals have done lost their mind over.

I can't believe with the liberal mindset they want to erase womanhood.

It has to be incredibly tough to be a female now: You have conservatives with abortion and stripping away body autonomy on one side and then you have liberals wanting to absolutely destroy their spaces with the transgender movement.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
My point is that to keep uttering the 'CoNsuRvaTavz R sToOpid' mantra gets old. There are plenty of issue that liberals have done lost their mind over.

I can't believe with the liberal mindset they want to erase womanhood.

It has to be incredibly tough to be a female now: You have conservatives with abortion and stripping away body autonomy on one side and then you have liberals wanting to absolutely destroy their spaces with the transgender movement.
It's pretty damned mind-boggling. If I had one or more daughters, there's no way in hell I would let them go into a restroom with anyone who wants to be a woman without cutting off their OEM apparatus. Obviously, not all trans would do anything but some do and will- it's insanely naiive to think that none will and the recent case in a prison is a good example. If someone's mind is so messed up that they think it's OK to sexually assault anyone in a position where some people (idiots) will trust them just because they're dressed and kind of act like women, they need to be damaged so badly that they will never be able to do anything like that again because they breached any level of trust that may have existed. The problem is that it's not only their bodies that can be used for this kind of assault. IMO, anyone who sexually assaults someone needs to be damaged in this way- the emotional damage they cause isn't worth being lenient with them (irrefutable proof of their guilt is absolutely necessary, though).

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The doctor performing the abortion on the 10-year old rape victim is, of course, facing threats to her safety from the forced-birth extremists.

The Republican AG is getting some well-deserved blow-back.

>>>
The doctor at the forefront of a national battle over abortion rights took a step toward suing Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita for defamation on Tuesday— saying his public threat to criminally prosecute her after she provided an abortion for a 10-year-old girl from Ohio caused her “reputational harm and emotional distress” and featured several “false and misleading” statements.
In a statement that remains on his website — even after media outlets including POLITICO obtained records that showed she did report the abortion — Rokita warned: “The failure to do so constitutes a crime in Indiana, and her behavior could also affect her licensure.”
Bernard’s spokesperson Kendra Barkoff told POLITICO that her client has experienced “personal and dangerous threats” against her and her family since Rokita publicly accused her of wrongdoing.

Rokita is also facing blowback from other corners. On Friday, the former dean of the Indiana University School of Law launched a formal ethics complaint against him — asking the Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission to look into whether he committed professional misconduct in making “inflammatory statements on national television” about Bernard “without due diligence concerning their truthfulness.” If the commission finds that Rokita did act improperly, he could face disbarment. ...
<<<

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Fallout from the US Supreme Courts ruling permitting forced birth with no exceptions, and in this case from employees in a software company.

>>>Hundreds of Activision Blizzard employees walked off the job on Thursday in an effort to get company support for employees living in "locations which are passing anti-abortion, anti lgbtq+, or any other discriminatory legislation," a note from the group said….<<<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis