Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
So interesting facts on the Indiana and the 10 year old little girls situation. Turns out the Ohio DA is publicly stating Ohio would have allowed the emergency procedures. The exemption would have been under the fact the 10 year old would never survive a full term pregnancy and there are exemptions allowed when it would endanger the life of the mother.

Still it's important to note that Ohio has no exemptions for rape or incest if the health of the mother is not threatened.

This whole thing is just one big clusterf#%. I still maintain if women want to go through with it they should have the freedom to do it. Oh well no going back now. They would need to pass something into law but the way elections keep flipping between parties I don't know if we will ever see a consistent enough party majority to pull that off anytime soon

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
So interesting facts on the Indiana and the 10 year old little girls situation. Turns out the Ohio DA is publicly stating Ohio would have allowed the emergency procedures. The exemption would have been under the fact the 10 year old would never survive a full term pregnancy and there are exemptions allowed when it would endanger the life of the mother.

Still it's important to note that Ohio has no exemptions for rape or incest if the health of the mother is not threatened.

This whole thing is just one big clusterf#%. I still maintain if women want to go through with it they should have the freedom to do it. Oh well no going back now. They would need to pass something into law but the way elections keep flipping between parties I don't know if we will ever see a consistent enough party majority to pull that off anytime soon
Also this didn't age well for democrats due to the identity of the abuser. Just opened up that old can of worms about illegal immigration. Man you just can't make this sh$t up. Just a total cluster on both sides of the aisle red or blue

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
of course only a Democrat would do this.....

continue to allow illegals into the country

About halfway down the page (ie Well we reported it, didn't we?!)
Writes down Conservatives want the left to do the reporting for them. It's a good game plan. On the other hand it reveals something lazy about conservative journalism. Probably because they had to deny the relevance of the story to begin with.:rolleyes:

Jeez, in one segment Faux put the doctor's photo up.:(

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Is there any US state that has the death penality for rape? At federal level?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Don't you have any decency?
The larger question is: "What the eff is wrong with that guy, that he was able to do this in the first place, without any conscience?". How could he do that? If you think posting the article or the question of Democrats allowing illegals in without background checks or making sure they don't carry diseases, YOU have no cause to point your boney finger at anyone.

You have a lot of balls asking if he has any decency.

highfigh

highfigh

Oh boy are the Republicans happy that an immigrant is charged with the rape of a 10 year old child (perhaps only nine at the time of the rape) while the rest of us with any decency left are horrified what the child has gone through during and after the rape.
Go away. Republicans don't think this shithead should have been allowed into the country at all. Why don't YOU sponsor some of them, so they can get a load of your hospitality and you can find out why we're sick of the Democrats giving the country away. This particular POS is a disgusting example of what happens when someone's home country doesn't give a poop about its people.

BTW- nobody thinks it's OK for a 10 year old to need an abortion.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Found the following link there it seems rape can be in some circumstances, like in Georgia.

What should be done when someone is convicted of multiple rapes? Just let them live a happy life?

highfigh

highfigh

No there isn't. IMO I just don't want child predators around period. They serve zero purpose.

Are you a parent?
Tie them to a chair, drop their pants and use a 2 pound dead blow mallet.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Found the following link there it seems rape can be in some circumstances, like in Georgia.

No. Rape would be an aggrevating circumstance to murder that would get you the death penalty.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No. Rape would be an aggrevating circumstance to murder that would get you the death penalty.
I'm no lawyer, but not only in connection to murder:

:

>>>
(7) The offense of murder, rape, armed robbery, or kidnapping was outrageously or wantonly vile, horrible, or inhuman in that it involved torture, depravity of mind, or an aggravated battery to the victim;
(11) The offense of murder, rape, or kidnapping was committed by a person previously convicted of rape, aggravated sodomy, aggravated child molestation, or aggravated sexual battery.
<<<

jinjuku

jinjuku

I'm no lawyer, but not only in connection to murder:

:

>>>
(7) The offense of murder, rape, armed robbery, or kidnapping was outrageously or wantonly vile, horrible, or inhuman in that it involved torture, depravity of mind, or an aggravated battery to the victim;
(11) The offense of murder, rape, or kidnapping was committed by a person previously convicted of rape, aggravated sodomy, aggravated child molestation, or aggravated sexual battery.
<<<
Ok. That text has better formatting.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This thread is a good example of why some people should not be allowed access to guns. I wonder what they would do if they come across someone they suspected to be a child rapist and were armed.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
This thread is a good example of why some people should not be allowed access to guns. I wonder what they would do if they come across someone they suspected to be a child rapist and were armed.
But I want you to have a gun, I feel quite confident you would shoot yourself in the foot !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis