Go republicans! Let's restrict womens bodies again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I
If you can attack the capital with intent to…..you can do about anything……
I 100% agree with you if you can burn down places all over the country bail out repeat violent offenders protest in front of judges houses which is against the law then the capital should be fair game too. I mean if it's good for one side should be good for the other. I say f it let's defund those cops let's get that over with too and just let society sort it all out while we're at it! :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I

I 100% agree with you if you can burn down places all over the country bail out repeat violent offenders protest in front of judges houses which is against the law then the capital should be fair game too. I mean if it's good for one side should be good for the other. I say f it let's defund those cops let's get that over with too and just let society sort it all out while we're at it! :D
What's fair game in this rant about attacking the capitol while in session specifically for the purpose of formalizing the proper election of a president? Why is it fair game to attack that?

(let alone the encouragement of the embarassment of what was "45", or the prevention of proper preparations by same?)

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I've read repeated comments on how wrong it is to threaten the life of a judge or justice, or protest in front of a judge's or justice's home. All this comes only after recent events involving Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who has (almost certainly) voted to overthrow 50 years of established precedent. This was after he assured US Senators, during his approval process, that he opposed overturning established legal opinions that had become legal precedent.

Some historical perspective is needed.

After the 1973 Supreme Court Roe v. Wade decision, Justice Harry Blackmun (who wrote the 7-2 majority opinion) received numerous threats against his life. At least once, a bullet was fired at his home, going through a window. No one was hurt, but he and his family were present at the time. Not a single word of disapproval was heard from the otherwise highly vocal people who opposed this decision.

Over the years, abortion clinics and family planning centers around the USA were attacked, fire bombed, and employees were murdered by gun fire. Again, only silence was heard from the anti-abortion camp.

Of course, it wrong to threaten anyone's life, much less to act out on those threats. It's always been illegal. But I'm sickened and angered by the one-sided response I see. How is Brett Kavanaugh different than Harry Blackmun? How is it OK to shoot at Blackmun's home, but not if Kavanaugh is threatened (no shots were fired)?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What's fair game in this rant about attacking the capitol while in session specifically for the purpose of formalizing the proper election of a president? Why is it fair game to attack that?

(let alone the encouragement of the embarassment of what was "45", or the prevention of proper preparations by same?)
Hey I'm

I wasn't ranting. I saw a clip about how pro life clinics that helped women were getting hit recently and I posted this stuff is getting intense and they haven't even come to a decision yet on Roe vs Wade

The links were from that guys thread they seemed legit and I think some of the guys thought when they viewed his video he was siding with a certain side when they viewed it (which is wrong that's not what he said) so they came out defending the left that's on them not me. I was just pointing out stuff is going to get crazy if Roe vs Wade gets overturned.

Then they started this stuff about history and the other side has done it and let's bring up the guess what the Capital!!!! As reasons to say why it's somehow ok. I can't get behind attacking an abortion clinic a pro life clinic a republican judge a democratic judge wrong is wrong. So I was like well if you want to take it there to my comments okay let's get real and get this out.

Because if you want to apply the logic I'm hearing that if one side does it then the other side can then the capital is completely justified. If the rules apply to thee but not to me then everything is on the table. I mean we were burning sh$t up all year 2 years ago nobody had a problem with that.

Bottom line for me Lovin is if you want to attack pro life clinics instead of taking it to the source. Which is the Supreme Court then your a pu$$y

If you have a issues with police then take it to the cops when you protest don't burn down communities that had nothing to do with it. Go fight the cops If you don't do that and terrorize communities then your a pu$$y.

And if your a politician or community leader enforce the law on both sides when both extreme parts of each party get out of line. If not then your a pu$$y.

Now the guy that went after the justice? Kavanaugh? I actually respected that guy I do not condone what he did attacking a justice is never ok but I respect it hey at leaast he took it to the source. Right or wrong He isn't out here smashing up clinics that are trying to help pregnant women get back on they're feet.

But don't sit here and try to tell me it's okay for these things to happen because of an incident that happened on Jan 6th. Or what happened that was very wrong 40 some years ago. That's just straight up some bullsh$t.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
And since we're on the line of Jan 6th let's just be real. Nobody gives a sh$t. Nobody cares. Because of what lawmakers allowed to happen a year before that with the riots. Some nuts were out there for Trump those guys were retards but for a lot of the rioters out there that was payback for what happened with the riots that had just gone down.

They just took the riots out of the streets and took it to the politicians. I don't condone what they did but I at least can acknowledge they were real about it. No pu$$y footing around there

The ratings on the Jan 6th hearings on TV were horrible because nobody cares. And dems brought that on themselves. If they'd cared about enforcing the law 2 years ago I think people would. But they see the double standard so they don't care

I don't care

Look this guy says perfectly what most independent voters and day to day Americans feel about Jan 6th.

News flash! Nobody gives a f about it
We all were a just a little bit tense
But then we forgot about it by the 10th
And that's about it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Iisten I really am trying to help here believe it or not.

I'm not behind Republicans with Roe vs Wade. What you choose to do with your body is your right to the level of constitutional rights I believe. If your a true conservative I believe you should defend that with everything you have because of the very nature of what conservative values are supposed to be

But if your politicians are going to continue to allow this?

Then you guys are getting swept out of office. And Trump probably is getting reelected.
And if you try to rally people around Jan 6th to not vote conservative? I'm telling you that bone has no juice to squeeze.

If you continue to say it's okay to protest in front of Supreme Court Justices homes. Your getting swept. You just look radical and unbalanced. And voters want reassurance right now

And please stop saying the radical left is not just as dangerous compared to the radical right when there are like 20 incidents a person can pull up. And the only one dems can bring on the right is the one nobody cares about Jan 6th.

I thought Roe vs Wade and guns would be enough to swing voters I'm telling you they are not. If you don't want to live under a conservative consensus the next 4 years seriously you have to win.

You all can hate me all you want. But it's the truth man.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I

What sides? My man that is a false equivalency.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
It's the truth I've spit nothing but the truth the last 3 posts I've posted. Nothing but straight facts. I can't help it if people don't want to hear it or don't agree.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Although I agree 100 with you that there shouldn't be sides when it comes to some of these things. But that's just the way things have become

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
The law should be equally enforced against those who break it no matter which side or what cause. The arrest, prosecution and treatment of those who broke the law in the summer of 2020, May 2020 in DC, and those breaking the law on Jan 6 was not handled equally under the law. Neither were they covered objectively by the media. The media and the politicos have no credibility because of their longstanding hypocrisy, double standards, and ability to act above the law.

NBC cut coverage today of the committee to cover golf. The average poor and middle class person who was just getting by 18 months ago is far more concerned about rising prices and feeding their families. We are back in the 1970s with the biggest difference being the music was much better then and the federal debt is infinitely larger.

If the objective was to win over independent voters to somehow hold off the inevitable wave in November, this committee was a complete dumpster fire.

With respect to judges, jurors, witnesses and court officers the law is clear. The DOJ is not enforcing it. Selective justice.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And since we're on the line of Jan 6th let's just be real. Nobody gives a sh$t. Nobody cares. Because of what lawmakers allowed to happen a year before that with the riots. Some nuts were out there for Trump those guys were retards but for a lot of the rioters out there that was payback for what happened with the riots that had just gone down.
Hmmm, I thought it went something like this along partisan lines.....

1. Liberal media doesn't cover riots. Conservatives avoid January 6th.
2. Liberal media covers riots extensively. Conservatives avoid January 6th.

But ok.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The law should be equally enforced against those who break it no matter which side or what cause. The arrest, prosecution and treatment of those who broke the law in the summer of 2020, May 2020 in DC, and those breaking the law on Jan 6 was not handled equally under the law. Neither were they covered objectively by the media. The media and the politicos have no credibility because of their longstanding hypocrisy, double standards, and ability to act above the law.
In the meantime, maybe ask yourself why the left seem to have a bigger pie in media coverage? Maybe conservative media needs to do more investigative journalism? Maybe develop more conservative schools of journalism? Otherwise the left will just throw what you want somewhere down the page or stuff it in the editorial where no one will see it.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
In the meantime, maybe ask yourself why the left seem to have a bigger pie in media coverage? Maybe conservative media needs to do more investigative journalism? Maybe develop more conservative schools of journalism? Otherwise the left will just throw what you want somewhere down the page or stuff it in the editorial where no one will see it.
I do not think the creation of a "conservative" school will solve any problem. What would be of use to the nation would be honest/non partisan media content based on accurate reporting. Then people could make up their own minds based on logic, reason and experience. Some used to call the latter, wisdom. Wouldn't it be nice to pick up the paper and read an article without an embedded spin or opinion in it? If the journalist wanted to write an opinion piece, they would place it in the op-ed page.

National and Political journalists today write like sports writers pushing their team or agenda. They treat customers with contempt with their performance and people are tuning it out. CNN is a great example of this. They took an international brand that had great value and turned it into a worthless pile of "doo doo" as Gene Wilder would have said.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I do not think the creation of a "conservative" school will solve any problem. What would be of use to the nation would be honest/non partisan media content based on accurate reporting. Then people could make up their own minds based on logic, reason and experience. Some used to call the latter, wisdom. Wouldn't it be nice to pick up the paper and read an article without an embedded spin or opinion in it? If the journalist wanted to write an opinion piece, they would place it in the op-ed page.

National and Political journalists today write like sports writers pushing their team or agenda. They treat customers with contempt with their performance and people are tuning it out. CNN is a great example of this. They took an international brand that had great value and turned it into a worthless pile of "doo doo" as Gene Wilder would have said.
There's no real such thing as pure non-partisan news, except maybe the 5 and 10 o'clock local news. I think it's up to conservatives to ask why they feel they're in the minority and/or why the left have a monopoly in the media. Some of it might be their own doing.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

I'd take CNN any day over something like Fox "News" but on the other hand I watch very little TV news and prefer to read instead.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I'd take CNN any day over something like Fox "News" but on the other hand I watch very little TV news and prefer to read instead.
That's what I do. I try to confine myself to financial news. There's a better chance of seeing empirical journalism there. The rest of the news I get is mainly articles from friends and colleagues of all political stripes and colors.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
All of the creative stuff on YT is by the left IMO. Contrapoints, TYT, BTC etc. There very well could be good conservative stuff, but I don't know about it. Or I could just not be looking. The Majority Report does not get many hits, but it has kind of a round table discussion. Conservatives could be doing stuff like that. I think the right's MO is owning the left, and so they've ditched journalism for opinion hosts etc. I think the game plan has worked well for them. They're winning over 50% of elections, but I wonder why they're in the minority (of feel they are) compared to the NY Times, Washington Post etc? It might be there on satellite and whatnot, but the free stuff I dunno. There's the Examiner, WSJ, NY Post, but where they on journalism on the left. The weird thing I see is conservatives using leftist sources to point out left wrongs. That's kinda the angle I'm coming from. Like where are they? TYT and BTC do a very good job of providing evidence based examples, and some of it really isn't difficult when you have a whole plethora of conservatives on camera to choose from.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Town Hall is pretty non-journalism IMO, and House News on YT had some good stuff in public hearings. But they too have kinda gone into the conspiracy mode. I'm sure Tim Pool does well for himself. Crowder is awful, and the guy who announced he's gay, well they kinda went after him, including Shapiro who you couldn't pay me to watch.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
There's no real such thing as pure non-partisan news, except maybe the 5 and 10 o'clock local news. I think it's up to conservatives to ask why they feel they're in the minority and/or why the left have a monopoly in the media. Some of it might be their own doing.
Agree, we humans will taint or bias everything they touch.

If you ask a "thoughtful" conservative those questions they would respond as follows: The people(elites) that control current culture are all university educated (past 30 years). University professors identify over 90% as left wing. Universities are intolerant to opinions or debates that they do not like or fit their worldview. That applies to comedians too. The free exchange of ideas and exposure to the wisdom of @5,000 years of history and wisdom is dead. This is dangerous to the future of a "free" society. Hollywood same. The establishment media is made up of the same university products so of course the media's number of channels/outlets are @90% left wing biased. They also do not hire conservative journalists so there is no balance. A left wing bias' media is not a bad thing if you have a 'right wing' government. They would keep the government it in check. But, when you have a left wing government protected by a left wing media, that is a dangerous thing.

That's why. That's why audience and demographics are going down for media and Hollywood. Advertisers see this in their numbers and are cutting back. It's just business.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
All of the creative stuff on YT is by the left IMO. Contrapoints, TYT, BTC etc. There very well could be good conservative stuff, but I don't know about it. Or I could just not be looking. The Majority Report does not get many hits, but it has kind of a round table discussion. Conservatives could be doing stuff like that. I think the right's MO is owning the left, and so they've ditched journalism for opinion hosts etc. I think the game plan has worked well for them. They're winning over 50% of elections, but I wonder why they're in the minority (of feel they are) compared to the NY Times, Washington Post etc? It might be there on satellite and whatnot, but the free stuff I dunno. There's the Examiner, WSJ, NY Post, but where they on journalism on the left. The weird thing I see is conservatives using leftist sources to point out left wrongs. That's kinda the angle I'm coming from. Like where are they? TYT and BTC do a very good job of providing evidence based examples, and some of it really isn't difficult when you have a whole plethora of conservatives on camera to choose from.
YT and Twitter have been actively caught censoring content they do not agree with so that's part of the creative content problem. You seem to like BTC and he seems to be talented but, from clips I have been sent, he's partisan so I would not agree that he's providing "evidence". His clips are clever but edited not to provide content or opinion that would not fit his worldview. As an example, "Liberals of tikktok" shows unedited or unfiltered videos of some zany's doing their thing and the media are trying to memory hole them for being "derogatory". Derogatory used to be part of the definition of being a "Comedian" but not in today's "illiberal" culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis