funny pictures of bose..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
damnit privateer

really, wow your sooo cleaver, really you are, that, you clearly found out that they are pathedic, and that I am laughing at how they are pathedic, and you said, "they're not funny, they're pathedic". your sooo cleaver, aren't you?

dolt.
sheep

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Rather, I would say that Privateer is quite "sharp", seeing how you called him a large knife. It's just a bonus that "sharp" and "clever" are kinda synonomous.

Regarding your post, yes, that IS quite funny. Seeing the "quality" inside the Acousticrap module should help anyone understand why Bose sucks.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
its not his first time doing that, so he got what he deserved.

+ its from family guy, remember, when stewie was in that acting class, cept i changed it around abit.

sheep

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
What is that cannon do??
It uses patented direct/reflective spacial technologies to turn your paycheck into fluffy white cocaine on Dr. Bose's mirror-topped confrence table.

R

rumble

Audioholic
Francious70 said:
What is that cannon do??

Paul
If you paid full retail for the speaker you use the cannon to shoot yourself after listening to it.

If you got a deal on the speaker you use the cannon to shoot it after listening to it.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
haha

these replies are priceless. keep em coming

and i don't watch family guy on TV, its on dvd. woot 5.1.

sheep

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
Well, here's one you won't like..

Sheep said:
these replies are priceless. keep em coming

and i don't watch family guy on TV, its on dvd. woot 5.1.

sheep
..What's so funny about the pictures? Manufacturers have used scale models, cutaways and clear samples of their products for quite some time. Whether or not you agree with the Bose approach to sound reproduction or their cost vs. performance ratio is irrelevant to your premise...

jimHJJ(...if you find them amusing, you probably need to get out more...)

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
I think the funny thing is that the clear construction shows off just how crappy the innards of the "bass module" really are. Look at those cheap, stamped brass baskets. And notice the crossover is right by the amp section, how small the caps are..etc.

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
Oh yeah, real knee-slapper...

jaxvon said:
I think the funny thing is that the clear construction shows off just how crappy the innards of the "bass module" really are. Look at those cheap, stamped brass baskets. And notice the crossover is right by the amp section, how small the caps are..etc.
...yep, no plasma-cut billet aluminum...or wondercaps...or ozone-free neoprene...or directional wiring...hi-freakin'-larious...nearly peed me self...BFD!

jimHJJ(...You really need to get out more...)

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Natural light is for losers. Fluorescent is the way to go.

P

Privateer

Full Audioholic
...yep, no plasma-cut billet aluminum...or wondercaps...or ozone-free neoprene...or directional wiring...hi-freakin'-larious...nearly peed me self...BFD!
So you own bose?

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
I would think neon actually...

jaxvon said:
Natural light is for losers. Fluorescent is the way to go.
jimHJJ(...but that's just me...)

annunaki

annunaki

That sub actually looks as though it is a passive design. I do not see a transformer anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis