fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Man, if I had $379 + shipping more dollars I'd be all over that in a heartbeat. That's a great deal and then some.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. I give you credit for perseverance!

I'm sure that you and Alex can work something out. Alex - make him an offer, man. And, no, not "free." :p
Yes Alex, make me an offer I can't refuse :) Not like I've been pushing this one that much, but I am thinking it is about time to get the 105, so I figured I'd drop this one to "you'd be crazy NOT to buy it" price range.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Not buying this is like the final test of being a grown up. To make a short story long there's a debt I want to pay off before I buy another BD/SACD/DVD-A player ... but f^%& it ... $400 shipped. PM me your PP info. I'll send it out tonight. Thanks. :)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Not buying this is like the final test of being a grown up. To make a short story long there's a debt I want to pay off before I buy another BD/SACD/DVD-A player ... but f^%& it ... $400 shipped. PM me your PP info. I'll send it out tonight. Thanks. :)
Pics upon arrival are in order , nice addition as always.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Way to take one for the team. I just about snatched it up at that price myself ;)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
See what pain pills do to you.:rolleyes::D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I was about to get it, don't need it or want it but it was getting difficult to pass on....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to buy it for Alex, but he just got too impatient. He should have listened to Cheryl.

(Yeah, and I've got this bridge...)

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It isn't a done deal yet... and no pressure to finalize either. It is one thing to spend people's theoretical money when they're system hunting as opposed to an actual sale like this. Wait until I put the A/V-2s up for sale :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It isn't a done deal yet...
Sure it is. I bought your Oppo HDMI switcher a ways back. It's always nice stepping into that level of performance at this price point. I'll let everybody know how this goes when the package gets here. That's always a good time. John, thanks very much.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
To make a short story long there's a debt I want to pay off before I buy another BD/SACD/DVD-A player ...
I can't believe you haven't paid off that Men's Leather European shoulder bag by now.

Hey, enjoy the OPPO.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sure it is. I bought your Oppo HDMI switcher a ways back. It's always nice stepping into that level of performance at this price point. I'll let everybody know how this goes when the package gets here. That's always a good time. John, thanks very much.
Yup, officially sold, but I'll call it a done deal once you have it in your possession :)

Only been up for sale for a year :D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So I was at dinner having a smoked salmon in a pepper garlic alfredo sauce ... it was very good btw and my phone rang. I recognized the # as our building buzzer intercom deal that goes to our phones. It was Fed Ex. I told him I'd buzz him in and asked him to leave it at the door for me. I am in no way shape or form Italian. It kills me to see my first name beside my g/f's last name. Please never do that to me again. :D

It's still in the box ...

... not anymore. Not so much as a finger print on it and the remote in the bubble wrap.

I didn't want to spend another weekend on my knees but I'm actually pretty excited about this.

Thanks John. Oh, the girl was worried about it being out in the hall. I'm just glad it was still here when we returned. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You like that remote huh? I think it had been used 3 times - initial setup, and then programming various universal remotes.

I cleaned the front panel off when I packed it, but generally keep my gear pretty clean as you can probably tell :) When I opened that Oppo box I think the original batteries were still in there lol

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats Alex on the new addition to the Family , let us know your thoughts and pics are a must.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis