j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Decided to sell this one to fund the new BDP-105 purchase. It is in excellent condition. Original box, manual and remote and had the extended warranty, but that expired a while back I believe. I am actually dropping it off at Oppo today to get the front panel button fixed before I sell it (the >> button sometimes gives me stop instead of >>). Other than that, it has been an fantastic player. I actually removed all other players from my system after buying this player, with the exception of the PS3 which I use for streaming and gaming. I am the original owner, non-smoking house.

Looking for $500, and depending on your exact location, that may even include shipping; I will work that out with a serious buyer.

(Oppo HM-31 not included :) )

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Man oh man why must you tempt me like that.:( You know the funny thing is I got an older Oppo today at the post office after getting several notices, that I ordered before the storm for my SACD/DTS surround and it just got here.:eek: Was stuck in PA all this time. Good luck with the sale JG that is a good price for that model and great shape too.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I thought about you when putting this up, but I sort of knew you weren't looking for a player at this price point before Sandy, so wasn't sure if you'd be interested in it right now. :(

I actually asked them when I was over at Oppo a few minutes ago if they had any 980s laying around that they'd part with for you, but they didn't. I DID get to see the 105 though :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Aw, shucks. A month earlier and I probably would have taken it off your hands.

Good luck with the sale.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I actually asked them when I was over at Oppo a few minutes ago if they had any 980s laying around that they'd part with for you, but they didn't. I DID get to see the 105 though :)
Aww shucks thanks JG. That's the model I got today the 980.:) Took like 3 weeks to get it, but it finally made it. I didn't even open it. I put it in storage today.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bump for this AH pricing. Will be posting up on Audiogon for a bit more than that.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
If I were a man of unlimited means I would do a lot of nice things for people. Unfortunately, I am not :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I recently picked up a Panny DMP-BDT500 for it's analog outs and savings over a regular Oppo but had your SE been available at the time I think I might have found a way to make it mine. Seeing it up for sale now is making the little wheels in my head turn. :rolleyes:

The analog outs on the Panny got me the BR audio codecs but cost me SACD and DVD-A when I disconnected them from my Denon 1920. So your SE being an SE just sweetens a deal I already decided against ... and I miss SACD and DVD-A.

Timing is everything.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bumping this one and price reduced to $480. Again, will discuss shipping depending on where you are.

Note too that the cover on the box says 83 because I bought it originally as a standard model and had Oppo upgrade it to the SE spec as seen in the first pic in post #7 under the stereo analog outs.

Last edited:
RichB

RichB

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just put it on sale on eBay for $1 and let it ride.
Allow Canadian and EU buyers and others if you like.
i have sole to the Netherlands, Canada, Russia, etc. with no problems.

- Rich

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bump from the dead. Still available and still sounds great.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bumping this one pre-holidays. Someone is going to get a good deal on this! Price drop to $380 + shipping for everyone except the last guy who flaked on me and then offered to buy again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. I give you credit for perseverance!

I'm sure that you and Alex can work something out. Alex - make him an offer, man. And, no, not "free." :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis